I think my hair fits my head

Star*

call 911........call 911
you know .....I can't see much of a difference in my weight loss or rather inches loss. I can be 165 lbs and look thin as a spaghetti noodle.

But today I looked in the mirror after my shower and after my hair had dried it actually looked (maybe? maybe?) like my hair fit my head. It didn't seem to look like a wig on a punching ball balloon.

I'll take that as progress. :D:tongue:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
not "my jeans fit better", not "I feel a little better", not "I'll need to go shopping as everything is getting too big"...its "my hair fits my head".

Absolutely love it.

See what you get from difficult child's? Appreciation for the the little things.

N

Nomad

I'm not sure I get it...did you lose weight in your face? HELP...older lady with menopause and a slight cause of add and aspergers here. Never the less, you are a stich! Thanks.

trinityroyal

:rofl:

Star, I just LOVE that image. I can just see it.

It's similar to the "my body fits me" feeling I've been having lately, now that I'm no longer "as tall lying down as I am standing up" (to use husband's oh-so-charming phrase)

Star,

Thanks for the laugh!!!:rofl: You're an inspiration to all of us!!! WFEN

And, as I NOW say, "Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks (thanks WO). A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!!"

Have a HEALTHY day and enjoy having your "hair fit your head!!!" It's a WONDERFUL feeling!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: