I think this is it for my dog.

Lothlorien

She's been acting funny. She's been almost flinching when I go to pet her the last couple of days. She been pacing all day, like she just can't get comfortable.

This morning, Mighty Mouse was just petting her on top of the head, very gently. I was watching. Suddenly, she yelped and almost nipped him. He really didn't do anything.

husband and I gave her some fluids, but she never ate. She's been under my desk at my feet all day....she hasn't moved since this morning. Mighty Mouse came home and just as he asked me where she was, suddenly she yelped. She came out from under the desk, but she's all shaky and sort of limping. I let her outside, but she just laid down.

She's laying on her pillow that I moved near the desk and she's shaking. I coverd her with a blanket. I know I have to put her down, now. She was doing so well until the last week or so.

Missy doesn't seem to be all that upset, but Mighty Mouse is extremely upset. I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. I just wish she'd go in her sleep.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
O that's so sad...the poor thing.

Hopefully she will pass in her sleep....

(((hugs))) so sorry you are going through this now.

--DaisyFace

witzend

I'm so sorry. It's hard that they can't tell us where it hurts or what they need. And they're such good friends...

Mom2oddson

Oh...I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your kids.

Hopefully she goes quickly to sleep on her own. Or you have a wonderful vet who will make a house call.

{{{hugs}}}

M

ML

Loth I am so sorry sweetie. This is so hard. I'm thinking of you during this difficult time xoxo ML

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Loth

It's never an easy decision to make even if you know in your head it is the best decision. I pray that perhaps she will peacefully pass on tonight in her sleep. Poor baby.

Many many warm gentle hugs for you and the rest of the family.