I think we should write a book or two

Star*

call 911........call 911
It was much politer and shorter than -

Dr. Spock was a Sissy and my kid set used his book to set his 1st grade classroom trash can on fire so he could see if pencil shavings are explosive when mixed with chalk dust and polly pockets. :surprise:

graceupongrace

...and then there's gravity. Not a side effect, but a "backside" effect.;)

I bet parents of difficult children would buy our "manual," but everyone else would think it was fiction. Heck, sometimes I think "this can't be real."

klmno

OMG, ThreeShadows, I needed a warning on your posts!!

Great idea stang- count me in for a chapter in each book and for ordering at least one final copy of each!!

Yep- I'm a walking blob of skin tags. For some reason I never see them on anyone else. difficult child despises them on me but I can't afford to have any removed- even when I had insurance, I guess that's not covered.

Oh- there is some overlap between these 2 topics, too. For instance, grinding my teeth or clenching my jaws so much during my sleep due to stress over difficult child and custody issues that I caused bone damage around my teeth, and now need to have 1 removed.

trinityroyal

Ahhh, aging. Don't like it. Don't like it one bit.

No one ever told me that difficult child and I would both be sprouting chin whiskers at the same time.

No one ever told me about the dreaded "back butt". You know, when the back strap of your bra gets a bit too tight and the skin between your shoulder blades looks a bit like a plumber's crack...

And Marg, I too am beginning to appreciate the merits of thick, black, washable clothes for that very reason. Fibroids are not very much fun.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thank you to my fellow invisible sweat-sisters. I have howled through this thread.

Did you youngsters know that the hair that grows out of moles gets gray/white, too?

Suz

Marguerite

Suz, my mole hair is still black. So are most of my chin hairs. I look at difficult child 3's rapidly developing testosterone output on his legs and then at my chin, and I know where he gets it. Unfortunately.

Marg