I thought it was Spring!!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
We went to visit the difficult children today. On the way we entered horrible snow. Wind blowing. Roads total crud. I woke up to husband trying to control the car. I asked him why he didn't turn around and go home when he discovered bad weather. His response was we were already half way there. So after my heart about falling out of my chest so many times I lost count we did manage to visit. Not very long with difficult child 2 as it was so bad where he lives. We then made our way to difficult child 1's and it was significantly better. Not good but better.

What a day. I am exhausted. Thank goodness nothing is scheduled for either one of us tommorow. I don't plan on getting out of bed til easy child comes home from school.

I will probably talk more about the visits themselves later but for now I just want them to let me have Spring back again.

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ummm, I think Spring took an early vacation on the west coast, Beth. Sorry, but it's been lovely here!

Hope the sun comes out tomorrow where you are :D

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Beth,

We woke to something like 2 or 3 inches of snow yesterday morning! I thought it was April & spring as well (it melted by the end of the day).

It reminds me of the year we were visiting the tweedles down in your area. Our anniversary of meeting them is tomorrow (something only I keep track of); that weekend it snowed something like 5 inches up here & we headed down to your state to flooding. It was ugly.

I'm glad that your heart is back where it belongs. And know, according to the weather this morning that spring will be back tomorrow. Mid to high 50's starting tomorrow. Bet it's sooner for you. :flower:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Beth,
I think Winter is still playing cruel April Fools day jokes! I am so hoping for some spring weather this week as it is spring break-wish I could have afforded to go somewhere warm. I'm glad you were able to visit and made it home safe and sound.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm calling today to have my snow tires switched out...I hope I'm not jinxing myself!!!

The calendar says it's Spring, I wish Mother Nature would catch up~

Abbey

Spork Queen
H called this morning that it is 10 degrees. Geez...someone stop me from getting on the plane.

Abbey