I took a ROADTRIP!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
ALONE!!!!! Neener neener neeeee-ner!!!

I left Friday night and got home Sunday night. I went to see family in Ohio partly because I wanted to see them and mostly because one of my "baby" cousins leaves for the Army in two weeks. Saturday night we had a dinner for him and without him knowing, we allllllll dressed either in green or in cammo. We had a cammo cake, cammor party hats...it was so much fun! Our grandma even wore green and one of the party hats. Actually, I think I still have a couple of grenede shaped balloons floating around my car. (NOTE....putting helium in water balloons doesn't work. They stay inflated but somehow the helium looses it's oomph)

I also got to spend a lot of time with the baby of one of my cousins. She'll be 1 next weekend and I hadn't seen her since she was 3 weeks old. She is absolutely beautiful!!! (And I'm not saying that because she's family! LOL) In fact, Olan Mills will be using her in their advertisments. So....memorize her face and if you see any ads with her in them....send them to me!!! (pleeeease!)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What GREAT pictures! And yes, she's a yummy baby!

Sigh.... a road trip sounds wonderful right now!

OK, I couldn't see any of the kids in that second-to-last picture.

Nope. Not one.

May I please dunk that baby in my coffee? What a pretty princess.

Perhaps next time you take a road trip, it will be to Chicago ;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stang that looked like you all had tons of fun!! Your cousin's baby does have beautiful eyes! Love those lashes. :D :D Love the cheekers too. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I'm so sorry but now you will have to write grannie and tell her I laughed so hard at her green teeth I fell out of my office chair.

The cake? The Kids? The girls? WHAT? You take good secret camo pictures. The only thing I could see was green teeth - and GEORGEOUS baby eye lashes and those eye........WOW. WHAT a cutie patootie.

Kitteh? If she takes a road trip to anywhere will be MAH HOUSE in OHIO.

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Thanks everyone. And Star. Don't be mad but I don't think I'll be passing the message along to Grandma. She wanted me to delete that picture and if she finds out I POSTED it....she may just throw those green teeth at me! LOL

The whole weekend was fun but the party cracked me up. Army man's car is having brake issues so I picked him, his wife and their boys up. His wife knew about the "dress code" but he didn't. When I pulled up in front of their apartment, he was outside having a smoke.........wearing a green shirt. It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud at him.

And the baby? WHAT a sweetie!!!! She was in bed when I got there Friday night (stayed at "her" place) and since I haven't seen her since she was 3 weeks old, she doesn't know me. I woke up before my cousin and when I heard the baby awake........yeah, like I could stay out of her room! LOL I went slow though and just peeked in thinking that she wouldn't know what to think of a stranger coming in to get her up. Pffft. All smiles and squeals. In fact....I think I may have made some people miffed. She wanted nothing to do with ANYONE all weekend. Not Grandma, not mommy's best friend and sometimes, not even Mommy. She even stood outside the bathroom door Saturday and pounded on the door the entire time I was in the shower! It was all I could do to not bundle her up and bring her home with me.

**adding to my future road trip list: Chicago (haven't been to the museum's in quite a few years), Ohio (with Princess Cloe of course)