I was almost so proud...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
It was a gorgeous day here today. husband, wee difficult child, and I went horseback riding in the forest.

As we were heading back to the trailer, on top of a ridge, wee difficult child spotted some people at the bottome. We stopped to watch (thru the ever present binoculars) and found they were repelling off one of the bluff faces, so we rode down to watch.

One of the repellers was a young lady, probably 22 or so.

When she came over to visit with us, wee difficult child, ever so politely, told her she had a leaf stuck to her bottom. She thanked him and brushed it away.

I was just about to tell him what a great job he did being polite and appropriate there, when he bent over and picked up another leaf, and smacked it onto her hiney, where it, too, stuck.
:faint:

Well, he got the first part right...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, he didn't get the praise. It all happened too fast. I didn't get it spit out in time. lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure wee difficult child looks like a troll for what I write here. However, he's actually incredibly polite. Its not uncommon for him to say "excuse me" as he bulldozes thru you and knocks out 6 others to get to the other side of the room...

Wen he started talking (finally) he thanked the automatic door openers at stores for opening the doors for him.

The climber's reaction? She walked off. Disgusted.

meowbunny

The climber obviously has no sense of humor. I think I would have been on the ground laughing had a little one done that to me. Just too cute.

Star*

call 911........call 911
At 22 I'm sure it's not the last time someone will notice her hind end - but it will most probably be the last time a 5 year old repairs it with a leaf.

Too funny - Glad to see you were relaxing and enjoying some of the day!