I was going to keep this quiet

mstang67chic

Going Green
SRL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Janet....you sound like my Grandma. She once told me she got pregnant everytime my grandpa hung his pants on the bedpost. She was married twice so when I asked which grandpa she said BOTH!!! LOL (She had three kids with each but one was still born in her second marrige) Scott hasn't been on my list (I've got more girl names picked than boy) but I'm sure I could work it in there somewhere!

Step...ooops! Sorry about the groceries! Hope you didn't get too many weird looks. LOL

Thanks everyone. I had to spill but at the same time it's kind of weird because we haven't started anything yet. But....we have plans all the same so might as well share!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Stang, I was 16 undergoing therapy with cervical cancer and they said I'd never have kids. haha...well, I guess they were wrong. Just when you are the most vulnerable it seems to happen.

I never worried about it. I know there are so many needy children out there that if I felt the need I could adopt.

I'm happy for you, but don't put all your eggs in one basket, hon. If it happens, it happens. If not, you have other options. It will be equally wonderful.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
WE'RE GONNA BE AUNTIES!!!!!!!

srl - seriously! ROFLMDONKEY OFF....OMG.

Janet - I had to read twice because I was going to suggest SCOTT...lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

'Chelle

Good luck and crossing body parts for you.

husband and I tried for many years to get pregnant, including quite a bit of fertility drugs etc. and the docs not finding any reason why not. We opted out of the heavy duty "litter" drug which was the next step and decided we just weren't meant to have kids, and then voila 11 years after starting to try difficult child came along. Then another 7 years (I was 41 :surprise:) of not doing anything to prevent but not really trying easy child came along. Maybe husband and I just couldn't get it right, I don't know.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Too funny. My grandmother said the same thing. 'Every time grandpa hung his pants on the best post...' Well fast forward 18 kids. I guess she was right. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Going to be an Auntie.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
Gee....if this works....I wonder who I should tell first??? Or rather.....who would come after me with a belligerant donkey if I DON'T tell her first.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm trying to figure out what to say to this but anything I can come up with would be too much information! :rofl:

Let's just say that yes....we've figured THAT part out! :bigsmile:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Whew! That's a relief! Well, it CAN be a relief if it's done properly. Was that too much information? Hmmmm...