I was remembered....

Marguerite

THat's really lovely.

Like you, I have stopped expecting anything, even acknowledgement, on Mothers Day. Except from easy child. And this year, easy child is on her honeymoon in Thailand, so I didn't expect anything. But ALL my difficult child-ish kids remembered, apparently independently, to wish me Happy Mothers Day. The only one missing was, of course, easy child.

But then we got an email from easy child & sister in law, including photos. Lovely!

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie

*sniff* *sniff*

I'm wiping tears so I can see to type. You tell Dude that Auntie Daisy is mighty mighty proud of the man he is growing in to.

You, my dear, wear that necklace with pride!

(((hugs)))

janie

New Zealand
Hi Star*,

That was such a lovely post. I can completely relate to you feeling the happiness that you felt.
I think Dude was very thoughtful and loving in all that he did for you. Way to go Dude! :)

My difficult child surprised me - first with a text to my cell (I wasn't at home as I was working in the bookshop) which said "Happy Mothers' Day 2 the best Mum in existence" .....
Then when I arrived home from work there was a beautiful pink, VERY thoughtfully worded card, plus a bag of black liquorice (a sweet treat I love).
Wow - sometimes we are surprised and thrilled by our darling difficult children.

I hope everyone had the best Mothers' Day possible.