I will be gone to Jamie's for the next 3 days.

DammitJanet

We are leaving for Jamie's in a couple of hours and will be there from today until we come back late Sunday afternoon. I dont know if I will have internet access or not. Im taking my computer probably but dont know if I will be able to get online. Dont know if I will have time. Its going to be a packed trip.

If I dont see you guys, have a great Easter and hope the kids get lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny!

DDD

Fingers crossed the trip goes well and everybody is able to have a Happy time together. DDD

Have a wonderful time with your family! You're not taking Buck are you? Then again, maybe you shouldn't trust him there alone. It will be great seeing your grandchildren all together for Easter regardless. Enjoy.

DammitJanet

buck is going to stay home. billy is gonna be there because he has to work too but who knows what he can get into. at least the mail doesnt run on saturdays. i am gonna call a friend of mine in fraud up at food stamps either mon or tues whenever they open to see if he actually appled or was turned down. on thing i find odd is he should have had to bring home a form for us to fill out saying he was living with us but we werent providing his food. otherwise they would have had to count both tony and my income. so either he got someone else to fill out the form saying he lived here alone or he didnt apply. either way, i am gonna report our income! lol make him ineligible and another case of fraud