I won!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Not the lottery, but the next best thing -- a free day at a salon!

My mom (bless her sneaky little heart) apparently entered me in a drawing for a free day of pampering at a salon and my name was picked! They just called me to let me know -- I won a hair cut, color, mani/pedi and a massage! I am just completely bowled over right now. :surprise:

I'm supposed to go in on 2/21 and need to call them back to schedule each segment of the day. Wow, wow, wow. Can't even believe it!

:bigsmile:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Cool! At least the cut and color and the massage part sounds good (I recently battled Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) down to the point of being able to enjoy a massage), not sure about the mani/pedi part at all.

I've never really thought about my nails unless t hey got long enough to get in the way or so short they were hurting.

So long as they don't try to put makeup on me...

For you? Hey, ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I talked to my mom. She said she entered my name back in December. She had to give reasons for why she felt I deserved to be pampered... something about having a kid with Crohn's, all the difficult child-ness in my house, husband being out of work at the time, yada, yada, yada. Guess she was really feeling sorry for me! :rofl: The workers at the salon are all donating their time as a way to give back to the community. Fifteen women won this same package for the day. :)