Ick....strange young & older men

KTMom91

Scary for you, and scary for kt, and she doesn't even realize. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all this right now. Sending hugs and saying prayers you both stay safe.

TerryJ2

Oh, wow. I am so sorry.

I saw that show, Star. Very interesting. Can't believe some of the guys walked right in, all the way through the house, with-no one to greet tham at the door.

Best of luck, Linda. I want KT to be safe.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I think the hardest part has been that I trusted husband to set up his account on that laptop as password protected.

Before I even allowed kt internet access I spent hours setting up parental controls
; I have control over her emails & can check it before she downloads anything. I have blocked many incoming email addresses. I've been able to check her outgoing messages & monitor that area.

I set up the hours of the day that kt could use internet; the laptop is set up in the kitchen & an adult is always around her & checking in on what she is doing. Whether it's myself, the PCAs or the Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker.

And there have been times I've been here alone with kt; times that I've fallen into such a deep sleep that I know kt has been unable to wake me. Those happen to be the times that kt got onto husband's account on that machine.

husband's account has since been removed; her access on the web is down to Dora the Explorer level sites. Like Nancy, I can monitor all of kt's cell phone calls & know who she is calling. I block numbers via the web to & from kt's cell. She cannot text or access the web via her cell phone.

The county sheriff has been called in as they are the experts in my community on this type of crime/activity. I've given them permission to access the internet machine in the kitchen.

More than anything, I'm upset that I missed husband's open account on that machine; he'd always been so security minded. Always, always protected the tweedles from the dark side of the web.

Nancy, I may be getting in touch with you to see if I'm missing anything.

Thank you ladies ~ I needed to "talk" to someone. I'm beyond exhausted & just need to talk.