If anyone could spare a hug

klmno

and a supportive thought, I could sure use it. I'll need to be off the board in a little while and won't be back on until tomorrow or Sat. There are a couple of people who have sent me contact info- I might be contacting you tonight, if it's still ok. (You know who you are LOL!) Thank you all for all your help thru everything.

Tomorrow is going to be a rough day for me. I talked with my boss yesterday about getting back to work next week. He says that's fine, but gave me a head's up that things have slowed down for them and now he doesn't think they have enough to keep me busy full time, at least for a while. So, this means going back on a part time basis. That is not good.

I'm trying hard to keep my head focused and stay in the here and now and deal with one problem at a time, but my mommy heart is breaking and I have never had stress coming from so many different directions at once and I just hope that I'm making good decisions for my son.

everywoman

A big hug is coming your way. If you need me, I'm pm my work email and cell phone. I'm good at listening and allowing people to come up with their own solutions.

B

bran155

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry about your job. Keeping my fingers crossed that you stay full time.

You are doing a great job for your son. You are an awesome mom!!! Your persistence and courage speak volumes. You have done so much to ensure your sons safety and stability. I don't know of any other mother who has done more for her child than you have done for yours. One day he will appreciate all of your efforts. Until then, just know that everything you have done and will do in the future is with his best interest at heart.

I wil miss you over the next couple of days.

Hang in there and try to take care of yourself.

Shawna :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
HUGE HUGS Kiddo -

Remember this........

When we make decisions for our children and wonder "Did I make the right decision?" ask yourself seriously "Have I ever made a decision for my child that was purposely WRONG, BAD or HARMFUL?" If you answered NO, then know in your mind that you did what you thought was best at the time based on what you knew about the situation.

If you DO purposely make wrong, bad or harmful decisions and you are aware that you are doing this, then you need to realize that your decisions are consistantly harmful and tell a professional about it.

Leave SHOULD have - in a garbage bag and throw it away. You do what you do when you do it because you love your son, and want the best for him. That alone should allow you to sleep better at night.

Don't ever say "I should have"......because it makes you sound like you did purposely make bad choices. = Think about it.

YOU did what you did at the time you did it because......you FELT it was the right choice NOT becuase you sat there and said WEll I could do this but I should do that - aw heck I'm going to do what's the absolute worst and worry about it later. See?

Hugs.......take care of you. HUG my nephew for me. I'm still here if he needs a cheer up card......will be glad to send it to him.

nvts

K! I'm sorry I'm so far behind...I don't really know what's going on, but a hug and kind thought and lots af prayers are coming your way!

Beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending lots of warm, supportive hugs your way! You are doing the best you can in every way for your son right now. The job situation will work itself out somehow. Perhaps you'll find something else part-time to supplement. Now that difficult child's going to be watched over for a while by others, you can devote more attention to nurturing yourself.

Hang in there and post when you have time. We'll all be thinking of you!

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending LOTS of gentle and supportive hugs. I will pm contact info just in case you don't have mine.

Please remember that I have been through a lot of this - child who threatened my life, police and judges, long term hospitals, long drives to meet with docs/tdocs/etc.... I understand a lot of your fears and the stress you are under. Many others here also do.

Please reach out if you need me, or to someone else if that is more comfortable.

Also, ALWAYS keep in mind that you NEVER sat down and said, "How can I mess up my kid the most today?" When you make decisions they are ALWAYS with his interests in mind. I have known you a long time here, and even with all the crackpots from the justice system (PO, GAL, judge, etc...) you have NEVER wavered from pushing for what you know and feel is best for your son.

You are a strong woman, and a very capable one. I know you don't feel like that, you feel you have messed everything up or your son wouldn't have these problems. But that simply is NOT TRUE. I can't give you a reason for why your son has the problems, no one can. BUT he is where he is now, and not in some permanent institution or medicated until he is drooling and pliable because you fight for what he needs ALL the time.

More hugs and support,

Susie

mstang67chic

Going Green
:flowers: :kisses:

Sending hugs, good ju-ju and positive thoughts your way. We'll all be with you in spirit! (you'll know it's us....you'll be able to hear Star and Abbey in the corner whispering and gigling)

Steely

Many, many hugs. We will miss you. Please contact others during this time if you need support. We are all here for you.

Steely.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You are in my thoughts. I know they have a long way to reach... but I have long arms and give good hugs! Only to friends!
Wish I could do more.