If I disappear Sasquatch has me!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I have been over in Whitefish, Montana since Sunday night. I was supposed to go home today! But husband said stay one more day!!!
So I am driving up to Glacier National Park. I am staying in some desolate cabin on Lake Macdonald, no TV, No Phone, NO INTERNET!!! Lots of bears...
It is on the way to the Highway to the Sun... very beautiful. It has been lightning and raining hard the whole time, but I DON'T CARE!
I think I actually have been able to take a deep breath and my head has stopped hurting.
husband is doing fine with the girls.
Wish me and Sasquatch luck... I may stop and buy some snacks and a blanket, bottle of wine, so I can just sit out and read and watch the sunset... it's cold here!!! 50's and lower... brrr. Maybe Sasquatch will want to snuggle.. oh wait that is just some hilljack logger... LOL

I wish you all were with me, we could all do a CD skinny dip into the FREEZING water and scare the bears away!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Glacier is the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. I remember years ago going there in July and there was a 12ft snow while you drove through the area. Enjoy!!

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have it on good authority that old Sasquatch is fond of women - a smart ape he FEARS what he can NOT understand.

As far as skinny dipping in ice water? OMG it is so re-energizing!

I'm so glad you are finding peace. She's a very quiet thing isnt' she? So relaxing.

Oh and if you are going to hang out with the furry ape from the North? I'd suggest chateau de' banana. No - too reminiscent of home. Maybe try something a little fruity. Again reminders of the life you left in search of peace. (wink). Lets see how about a Bordeaux? Yes, it should go nicely with your logger lover and the ape. -tramp.

Love Ya.
Star

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I remember back a few years when my hubby wanted to take a backroad(logging road) into Glacier park. It apparently went through Indian ground and was posted that you needed the permission of the Indian nation to be there. All of the signs that stated this had bullet holes in the signs......was a fantastic trip even with the threat of being arrested. Made it to the Going to the Sun Highway and know the lodge on Lake McDonald. Hope you see the mountain goats and ride in the red vehicles that were restored from the 1930's..... ENJOY THE PEACE!

nvts

I know this is slightly (yeah, right?!) off topic, but have any of you gone on the Jack Links Beef Jerky website? They have all the "Messin' with Sasquatch" commercials (and some with .net only use) and I swear I cry laughing over those things!

To Totoro: I'm soooo jealous. I haven't been away in 13 years and I could use a beautiful view like that!

Hugs to you and the Yeti!

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
I agree Glacier is the most beautiful place. Hearing about you being there really makes me wish I could go back for a visit. I'd love to do tons of hiking up there. ENJOY!!!!!!!

I never skinny dipped in the cold water but I did tube there and almost didn't live to tell about it! It sure was fun though! Other than my severely bruised ribs that is!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...here's the deal. (small font now so no one will hear us...enter evil music)

I'll get husband to dress as Sasquatch running after you in some remote woods. Then we'll cash in on the loot. Just don't tell anyone we set this up.:yes:

Abbey