If it's not one thing it's another. Sigh

Californiablonde

Well I did some packing last weekend and easy child really helped me with it. He did five boxes just by himself. He got paid $20 for his help. difficult child was her normal whiny, uncooperative self, so she didn't do much of anything and didn't get paid. All I have left to do is put some kitchen stuff in boxes. Just last minute stuff like plates and cups and a little bit of food. We live in a very small apartment so we didn't have very much to begin with. Just some clothes and dvds and little knick knacks, plus the kids' stuffed animals. I barely have any dishes. I have maybe six plates, four cups, three bowls, some silverware, and a can opener. That's it. The rest is furniture that is going to be taken care of by the movers. So there's not much to do except the actual move on Saturday. Tomorrow I am taking the day off work and going to enroll difficult child plus withdraw both kids from their schools. Taking difficult child for her scope test for her stomach too. Hoping they figure out what is wrong with her. This is the last test to determine if the problem is actually physical or mental. Plus going to the apartments and signing my lease. Then gotta pack the last of the stuff, go to the pharmacy for medications, and drop the kids off at their dad's for their weekend visit. Lots to do tomorrow. Hoping I get through it in one piece. Too many activities and I tend to get anxiety. Hoping it all goes smoothly.