If this isn't too tacky ....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
As we did for my mother, we put together a pictorial memorial of sorts for husband. I'd like to share this with you ~ the happier times with husband. Some of the pictures are a hoot; specifically his 15 minutes of fame as a look alike to Alferd Packer - the only man convicted of cannibalism in Colorado.

All the nature photos & sunsets were husband's photography. He was quite the accomplished photographer.

http://dignity.mem.com/Story.aspx?ID=2801478

Click on movie. Thanks for being so understanding.

Last edited:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Definately not tacky at all. Those are some wonderful pictures and he really DID look like the Packer guy! LOL

I loved his sunset (?) picture....beautiful!

Linda,

You did such a wonderful job with this. His spirit really shines through. I love his photographs, I can see that he really loved nature.
Thanks for sharing this lovely work with us.

everywoman

Oh Linda, it's not tacky at all. What a loving way to remember who he was. I absolutely hate addiction and the things it robs from us the families. I know that you loved husband. I know that kt and wm loved their dad. I know that he loved ya'll. Addiction robbed you of the life you were supposed to have together. Hugs for you pain.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Linda,

His photographs were stunning. Out of all of them my favorite picture was the one of him and the Tweedles in the chair. It said - I AM A DAD AND I LOVE MY KIDS. The other picture that caught my eye was the little blonde haired boy by the river with a stick - it makes you just sigh and think about how simple life is.

THank you so much for sharing. It was beautiful - and so are you.

Jena

alrite you made me cry. :) I am always so amazed by you, you are an inspiration i think to alot of us whether or not you even realize it.

You did an excellent job, each life is precious and your family is beautiful. you took the essence of who he was to you, the true core and boy did you really show it in this movie.

thank you for allowing all of us into your world and for sharing this.

sending you and kids (((hugs)))

klmno

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this- I'm sure it was painful, but I think it will mean so much to kt and wm in days to come.

Andy

These are all very nice. You can sure feel a story behind each. I am curious, what was going on with the girl in the tree? Was that KT? Was he trying to talk her out of the tree or just having a conversation?

susiestar

Roll With It
Not at all tacky. It is a very loving tribute to a wonderful husband and father. I know the last year was rough, but the pics show how much he loved all of you. And he was a very talented photographer.

Thank you for sharing this with us.