IF you could have one magical gift

Star*

call 911........call 911
What would it be? & Why?

I'd like the ability to travel back and forth in time.

Because I love history.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well I know N would be able to communicate with Animals, even though she may well be able to?
K would be one with the faerie world....

Me, hmmm.
The ability to soothe a broken heart or a broken soul.

JJJ

I want to be able to create all the money I could ever wish for -- I'd feed the poor, clothe the naked, house the homeless, fully fund all healthcare including mental health and developmental disabilities, improve education worldwide. (Heal the sick would be my second choice if I can't get my first wish ;) )

susiestar

Roll With It
I would heal all the people suffering like our kids are, make them whole and able to handle the world on THEIR terms, but with-o the physical and mental suffering.

tiredmommy

To be able to consistently step outside my little world and see the bigger picture so that I can have a positive impact on the world.

KTMom91

I would also like to be able to travel through time. Like Star, I love history, but I'd like to be able to remember what happened in the various times, so maybe I wouldn't make the same mistakes again and again. The chance to have a "do-over" is pretty appealing on several levels.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'd love to have the energy & time to become a full time advocate for abused/neglected kids. I'd also like to work with adoptive parents & help them get through (around) the "system".

trinityroyal

Teleportation. I would love to have the ability to just transport myself to wherever I need to be.

Little easy child is sick and needs to be picked up from school? Zap, I'm there. No fighting traffic. difficult child's having a meltdown at the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and they want to restrain him? Zap. I'm there. Dealing with it.

And then, POOF. I'm gone.

I would LOVE that.

Trinity

house of cards

I'd like to be able to be invisible. I'm too insecure and nosey and I want to know what people are saying after I leave. It might be helpful for those lovely IEP meetings as well.