IF you could have one magical gift

rejectedmom

I would paint magic pictures that would make people exteremely happy just to look at them and in doing that would fix all the problems in the world. -RM

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hmmmm... I would wish for the power to make people put aside their differences and be kind to one another, no matter what the circumstances. I am so tired of people who are mean spirited, spiteful and inconsiderate. I am so tired of reading news about other countries abusing their people or threatening their neighbors in order to assert their sense of dominance. Enough.

And if I couldn't have that... I'd like to be....

a mermaid!

Star*

call 911........call 911
3 shadows - do you mean Whirled peas? Or World Peace? (saw that ona bumper snicker)

Chickey - really? A Mermaid - cool, very cool.

I asked the dog what he wanted if he could have one magical gift and DF said " He asked to be a dog, not just any dog - YOUR dog" - lol - what could be better?

:surprise:

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I would love to be able to time travel. I think it would be awesome to visit my grandmother back in the day and see how in the world she raised 14 kids and almost all of them turned out great, not a difficult child in the bunch! And she did this being dirt poor and living on a ranch in Iowa. I looove hearing the stories my mom tells of her upbringing. :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Me, too on the teleportation.

Being able to see - in a limited manner - what will happen would be nice. Like I could take a different route to work if I see myself in an accident... Or I could keep the kids home from school if there's going to be a tornado. That sort of thing. Omniscience - NOT!

TerryJ2

Healing.

And the abililty to allow people to see from others' POVs, combined with-wisdom, especially in the Middle East and N. Ireland, Sudan, Afganistan, Saudi Arabia and Zimbabwe.

GCVMom, LOL!

Okay, twist my arm ... when altruism bites the dust, I'll be a professional figure skater.