If you could see me now...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Chelle -

Sorry hon - I have a totally clueless visual on what people in Saskasa-toony wear for hats and coats - personally I'm an animal lover but would probably have to have battery powered socks and would ask for SDS (six dinner Sensory Integration Disorder (SID)) to sit on my head.

can't you see Santa from there? lol -

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey, I had a $400 cashmere coat once. So a $350 coat isn't so bad.

Esp if you buy it at Goodwill where I bought my cashmere men's coat. I needed one for work (had just gotten a job at a bank and needed a business like coat) and had Wiz with me. He grabbed a coat as we walked past and wouldn't let go. Kept telling me I would look nice in it. It was a men's, but I did look nice in it. And it was LONG, which was nice for the mile long hike from the parking lot (it was a downtown bank and it was just over a mile!). After I tried the coat on I looked at the label - fancy men's clothier brand and CASHMERE!

Just FYI Abbey, Cashmere is INCREDIBLY warm. Better than wool even.

Right now my fave sweater is an old cashmere one with a few holes. It is so light and warm. If I am a little cold I am comfy in it, and if I am a lot cold I am still comfy - it seems to know if I need a little warmth or a lot.

Those cashmeres are SMART!