If you get a chance you HAVE to try....

G

guest3

My favorite is pumpkin bread tea sandwichs:

Thinly sliced pumpkin bread with whipped butter and whipped cream cheese which have been folded into each other, chill in fridge and serve, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Since we're too small for either a Dunkin Doughnuts or Perkins....

I'll have to stick to my Friches Pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream. :spaghetti:

One of the rare sweets I actually not only eat, but over endulge with. :rofl:

KateM

Our Weight Watchers leader said she loved these -- until she found out they were 15 points!! (She had been guessing and counting them as 5). My daily allowance of points is 18, so I'll have to pass on these delish treats.

saving grace

WHAT! Oh my goodness, I knew there had to be some downfall to them. Guess I will be passing on them for the rest of the season. Thanks for the heads up.

Grace

Lothlorien

I had them last year. They are good.

If you can't get them, I can tell you a good recipe for pumkin cake. You can make them into muffins.

I make a yellow cake. Use the directions, but instead of oil, use one cup of pumpkin. Use four eggs and add vanilla instant pudding pack. Then put a little allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of ginger. I use a bundt pan or mini bundt pans for individual cakes, but you can use muffin tins too.

For icing, make a cream cheese frosting. Stick in the microwave till it's slightly pourable. Drizzle. Then I sprinkle chopped pecans over the top. YUM!

If you don't like cream cheese frosting, just dust with some powdered sugar.

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW!! I was just sitting here unhappy because there are only 2 Dunkins in my STATE and guess what? I am seeing a new spine doctor in the town these are in!!! WOO HOO!!!! So Glad!!!! Thanks for the tip on the muffins!!

Susie

LittleDudesMom

Here's another recipe for you pumpkin lovers who are watching points and calories....

One box of spice cake mix
One can of pumpkin
add the pumpkin to the spice cake mix and add a couple tablespoons of water - spray some pam in a lasagna size dish and bake at 350.
3 points and really yummy!!!!!!!!

You can do the same thing with angel food cake mix and canned (in natural juices-no syrup). It's great with cherries or blueberries.

Enjoy!

Sharon

P.S. I'm enjoying my pumpkin spice coffee from now until Thanksgiving!

KateM

Sharon,

This sounds delish!!

How long do you bake it? No eggs-- just these 2 ingredients??

Enjoy that coffee- I'm going to get some, too. Fall is here and I'm lovin' it!