if you have a spare second? prayers?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Many prayers dreamer for your dad and the whole family. I tried to respond earlier but the darn internet froze up on me.

(((hugs)))

dreamer

My precious dear husband is home, it was very mild last nite as it turns out. WHEW and whew! We had a very lowkey family evening. whew, the kids managed to contribute nicely to the low key part. I am conflicted, nervous cuz they dont really do or say much at hospital or the docs.but also very glad to have him home with me He even made some jokes today!!!!!

SO the power of prayer and board mojo musta helped, so a HUGE thank you!!!!!

But Im still semi hibernatieng away from the other people I complained about earlier.

Life is what it is. What will be will be. I cannot hold his docs at gunpoint & force them to communicate or make hospitals here behave how I think they should. I cant move us elsewhere. so we muddle thru and make do. thanks for listening.

susiestar

Roll With It
Darling Dreamer,

Through all these years your family has survived and thrived through many incredibly stressful crises. This has ONLY happened because YOU have done all you could do. You have actually done WAY MORE than all you could do. Your faith has helped you, held you together, and allowed you to reach incredibly powerful levels of advocacy.

Those who do not live where you do, who do not know what you face, they are the ones telling you to push, find new docs, do more. They are the ones who will not help. Even their comments are more hurtful to you and the positive resolution of the crisis of the moment and the crises of your lifetime. It is sad, but sometimes those we love as family and friends can let us down horribly when we need them most.

While none of us is close enough to check the pets or bring over ginger ale in the middle of the night when someone is sick, we wish, every single one of us, that we could. If it was possible, I would drive a good doctor to you, and force her or him to stay there and help you through all of these times. I cannot. OK is just a bit to far to convince a doctor to drive there with me. And the docs have this aversion to handcuffs, so I cannot really force them. If I could, I would.

ANY of us would be glad to listen if you want to talk. Many of us have free long distance and/or free nights/weekends. Some have both. Either way, ALL you have to do is open your PM and you will see my phone numbers. I am sure others will send their numbers too, or will happily provide the numbers if you ask.

We ALL feel the way I do, I am quite sure. There are times when OUR faith has shaken and YOURS has kept us going. Please let one or more of us be there for you whenever you feel the need/urge/desire to talk.

If there is more that you need, please let us know so that if any of us can help that we know what you need.

Our love and prayers and best wishes and hexes on those who provide such poor care and our nekkid chicken liver dances for your family's health and for the arrival of some new health care people who will both start providing good, compassionate care AND kick hieny in the hospital/doctor system so that improvements come from both ends.

ALL of that is with you every minute of every day.

Much love,

Susie
ps. I have a family full of "you shouldas" with no extended family being willing to do. I even lived around the corner from one who expected ME to help in the middle of the night but could not EVER help me with anything. Ever. So I know that pain. You truly are NOT alone.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Dreamer,
Sorry I'm coming in late to this. I'm glad your husband is home. Keeping your family in my prayers. Many gentle hugs.

M

ML

God, please wrap Dreamer's husband into your loving embrace and heal him. And may his miraculous recovery be a bright symbol to everyone that we are loved and never alone. Also, may Dreamer's family take comfort from their love of one another and grow and deepend in their faith. Love, ML

DammitJanet

Glad husband is home and hope his heart attack was mild and he wont have another one. Sorry you keep getting all this junk dumped on you.

I know what its like to have people tell you that you can force doctors to do something. You cant. I had people tell me I could force Corys doctors to give him certain medications when he was younger. Yeah right!

BusynMember

Dreamer, you have prayers coming your way from my family.

Remember when we met that time? If I can do anything to help or support you...I do come to Chicago. PM me and let me know. My daughter is still in Illinois. She's not too far...Lake-in-the-Hills. ((((Hugs)))