If your kids want a Nintendo Wii for Christmas

meowbunny

I think I agree with the responders -- sounds like a way to get people to buy them now and keep the demand up. I know that Circuit City has several of them right now. I'm waiting to see if there's a good after-turkey day sale anywhere on them and then I'm being ME one.

G

guest3

I grabbed mine about 2 weeks ago, I will shop black friday for games and accessories though. In NJ they are not too easy to find, have to be in the right place at the right time. Ebay still shows a high demand for them, so I think the prediction is accurate

AllStressedOut

I'm either getting the Wii or the 360 as a joint gift for all my boys. This Christmas will be extremely tight, so a nice joint electronic gift helps keep the cost down. With 4 boys who play all the time and 1 who is getting into playing now, its a perfect gift.

tinamarie1

I just had to say that I LOVE OUR WII!!!
I have never ever been one to play video games,ok maybe miss pacman or centipede...but none of the gaming systems. But I absolutely love the wii. Golf is my favorite, and boxing will give you a true workout. I even play it when husband and the kids are at work/ school and Im all alone.
It is definitely money well spent!
tina

Marguerite

easy child has never been in favour of computer games for our boys, but when she and BF1 bought themselves a Wii, she brought it up to show us and had us all bowling. Even mother in law, who is very frail these days. easy child strongly recommended a Wii as a way to play together as a family.

Marg