IFC channel

DammitJanet

Has anyone seen this channel? Be aware parents! I just found it on satellite and I was shocked to see what was on it. The history of sex, sex this, sex that. AND THEY SHOW IT ALL!

I dont get movie channels or adult channels either. This is regular satellite TV. I dont know if it is on Cable but I noticed it just recently.

I thought I would alert others with younger kids. The name of the channel is so mild. Independent Film Channel...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. :faint:

I know the History channel does specials on the history of sex during sweeps week just about every year. lol But it doesn't show much.

I'll have to run thru our channels and see if we have that one. I've not heard of it.....but heck, our satellite co is always adding new channels for either preview or whatnot. Definately don't want the grands turning to that one by accident!

4sumrzn

LOL Star. I thought about my wording there after it was too late....sorry ;)

We have this channel. Before long there won't be any channels left...all blocked by parental controls. Makes me wonder if it's time to cut this added expense soon!? Who "needs" TV right? We would probably go more crazy than we already are around here without it.

Lothlorien

I've had the channel for years(both on cable and on dish). The only thing I've ever seen that was remotely interesting are some older independent films. It's not a channel that I even bother to check, because most of the time the movies aren't anything I've heard of, so I just skip right over it. I wonder if they've changed their lineup, because of poor ratings or something.

muttmeister

I've had this channel for a long time and they do show some good independent films that don't come to our small-town rural theater so I've enjoyed it on occasion but I've never seen anything like that. I wonder if they're going a new direction? Guess I'd better check it out (wink, wink).

DammitJanet

These shows come on later at night and early in the mornings. I dont think I have seen them in the mid afternoon but the one I happened on the other night was the making of Caligula. Mens naked privates being put onto, into and around women. Horses, oral, penetration...the whole 9 yards were shown. It wasnt the whole movie in its showing but it was shots of making it.

DammitJanet

I swear...I only watched about 10 minutes for research...yeah thats it..research!

I had to know what I was gonna tell you guys to watch out for now didnt I?

LMAO!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

RESEARCH! H*ll dear, it hit you like a deer in the headlights. And you were like Wha? Wha?

You know.......like when someone gawks at the scene of a bad accident. :rofl:

Or when husband watches the Naked News online.........

"Seriously dear, I watch it for the weather...." Yeah, weather girl has rather enormous ta tas. *snort*

Too bad husband got his come uppins when Nichole accidently walked in on him watching his favorite morning news program online.

Have I mentioned that I can be evil?? :devil:

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Lordy. We are finally getting Dish Network next month (it is a bit less than what we have been spending on DVD's and there is a WHOLE lot less storage involved, LOL!) and now I know for sure one channel to block. Though if either kid were up in the night they would probably be looking for CSI. My kids prefer that to almost anything else ever made.