I'm a Grandma!...more pictures

slsh

member since 1999
Oh Tammy,

Congratulations! He is just beautiful (and you, Grandma, look fabulous!). I hope mom is recovering well. What a sweety he is.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Congratulations Tammy!!!

OMG he's so adorable!!! Gonna be a heartbreaker for sure. lol

You look great too.

Welcome to the Grandma's club!! Have fun spoiling him rotten. :smile:

Hugs

Estherfromjerusalem

Tammy,

Sorry I didn't write sooner, I just logged on after a few days, to see your wonderful news. Congratulations. It's hard to think that someone as young and pretty as you is a grandmother! He is beautiful, just beautiful. May he always give you and all the family much joy.

Having met you in person, somehow makes it so much closer and more personal. Here's a big congratulatory hug!! ((({{{}}})))

Love, Esther

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Tammy, he is SOOO beautiful!!!! What a wonderful gift for all of you. I send wishes for a happy easy child life also!

You look so happy, it is a wonderful thing to see. I can tell that Baby Joey already has Gpa Joseph wrapped around his finger. Your husband looks so happy also.

I hope things go smoothly for the momma. Csections are difficult. I am glad you got to be there with her for this.

Congrats and many blessings!!

Susie

lovemysons

Thank you ALL for taking a look at my beautiful new grandson...and for all the nice compliments.

Fran, baby Joey weighed 7lbs 13oz. He is 19 1/2 inches long.
M is in alot of pain post c-section. The red cross contacted her after my son asked his dad to call them. The Red Cross has to get permission from mom as to wether or not he could come back to the States to see his baby. M denied his request. She is still very hurt about son wanting a divorce. I am glad she is keeping up with me and wanting husband and I to be very much a part of young baby Joey's life. She often says "I love you" at the end of our calls/conversations.

Baby Joey has an infection and they have him on Iv's now...they are keeping him an extra day or so to observe.

hugs all,
lovemysons
ps...Yes Susie, Joseph is enjoying the idea of being a grandpa we just wish M could have stayed at our house to live like originally planned but Jarod's decison stung her to the point of feeling she needed to move out and live at her mothers home. It is sad when I go past the bedroom where Joey's crib was just a week ago...But, as my easy child always says..."everything happens for a reason.

Esther...you are such a dear lady here on the board and in person. Thank you for your kind words.