I'm a movie star magnet...

gcvmom

Here we go again!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
TM, you'll have to take Duckie and let her sneak up to the front for a picture, too! :D

Janet, there was an absolute MOB in front of this little shop on Disney's Main Street. No way an adult would have gotten through the crowd. As it was, some creep was loudly complaining that my kids managed to get in where they did to take their picture... jerkus maximus. Anyway, they were excited -- probably more than me!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I bet on his site somewhere he has photos of you! His thread title says "I am a babe magnet!"

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Toto you slay me! It was easy child who took the picture -- I was nowhere in sight. :D

3S, no idea if he's a difficult child... I've liked most of his movies... not all, but most.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yeah, he has a certain effect on me, too. Something about treasure hunters, full moons, flaming-skulled motorcycle riders, pirates, vampires.... wow, my list is growing!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
He won me over with "Moonstruck" and "Family Man." He's not Richard, but I'd have been thrilled to see him. :D

What a hoot!

Suz

Marguerite

Wacko!

We've had our news report that TomKat (Tom Cruise & katie Holmes) are heading back home after spending the last couple of months in Melbourne. Apparently they went to Beyonce's concert last night and took Suri - the little girl apparently had giant headphones on her head to protect her hearing. Good for them!

Our brush with fame was when the kids were in "Black Balloon" and on the big day of filming, had Toni Collette and Gemma Ward talk to them and write autographs for them. difficult child 3 had Toni Collette congratulate him on always having perfect lines and timing in starting the scene, take after take. difficult child 3 didn't know who the "nice lady" was! Meanwhile the kids had rehearsed for several months with Rhys Wakefield, Firass Dirani and Luke Ford, didn't even know who they were! The guys were just another part of the crowd, playing card games in breaks and swapping jokes. difficult child 1 especially was hanging with these guys, he didn't know who they were either. But he's gone to see Luke Ford in Mummy III, for sure!

Gcvmom, you DID invite Nic Cage back to your place for omelettes, didn't you? There's nothing like freshly-laid free-range...

Marg

Marg's Man

Funny Postscript
I was reading this at work and didn't recognize who it was in the picture, at first.

So I said to a colleague "Who is this?"
"Looks like me," he said (He thought I had snapped him on our security camera). Although it does look like my mate, I answered it wasn't, and couldn't be because it had taken by 'a friend' at Disneyland; the other side of the planet to us.

Then we finally realized WHO we were looking at!

So, Yes I work with Nick Cage's double!!!

Marg's Man

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Gcvmom, you DID invite Nic Cage back to your place for omelettes, didn't you? There's nothing like freshly-laid free-range...

Oh yeah, sure! You forget my husband is hanging around all day waiting for his unemployment checks... I'd have some 'splainin' to do! :tongue: I'm not even going to touch the freshly-laid comment... Star would send me to a corner in a heartbeat!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
MM -- maybe your mate is N.C.'s evil twin, separated at birth! Hmmmm.... you should snap HIS picture and post it for us!

Marguerite

Sorry girls, he's gay. But he IS cute... frankly, I think better looking (and younger) than Nic Cage. Such a waste of attractive manhood, when he only bats for the other team. Still, he's great eye candy whenever I drop in on husband at work.

Marg