I'm a total hooverer...

witzend

Not sure if this will work, but I'll try. I saw this face on Craigslist yesterday, and couldn't resist. He's "Roscoe" (I think - so far) and he's 9 weeks old. He's an Aussiedoodle. He was a total hype yesterday, but today he's sleeping an awful lot. He seems to think that Mandy should have working equipment for food, but Mandy's thinking "not". Mandy's been really good with him. We sectioned off part of her crate last night and they slept in their own little compartments together all night long!

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/ibbubbasmom/DaddyRoscoe2.jpg

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/ibbubbasmom/BoscoorRosco.jpg

Of course, his tummy is a bit upset because I'm pretty sure that he's only been weaned for a day or so. We'll get through though. There's lots of standing in the back yard sing-songing "Potty! Potty-potty! YAY!"

Mattsmom277

Oh Em Geeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the cutest little chocolate ball I've seen in ages. I want him if he drives you insane lol.

Congrats! To you for finding him and to him for finding you.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
He's adorable!

I'd watch the Aussie side of things, though. They can be very high maintenance dogs from the standpoint of training and exercise. They need to be kept busy or they find things with which to occcupy themselves.

I'd get him into a groomer asap to get him used to the process. He's got a poodle coat and the reason that hair doesn't shed much is because it gets trapped in the coat.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Rufus wants a cyber brother named Roscoe. Do not change his name. It's perfect.

An Aussiedoodle? That's a new one. Prepare yourself for a busy boy! Too cute for words, Witz.

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I still say he's OMG freakin' adorable!!! :D

At the pet store they have these plastic balls in various sizes. (do not do the recommended fill with water though, they become lethal weapons) Molly herds hers forever. We spent much of her life playing "soccer" and fetch with her in the backyard. We started off with those cheap bouncy balls, basket balls.......yeah, Molly kept trying to pick them up and popped them too fast. Was cheaper to get the big plastic ball at the pet store for her. She's had hers for 6 years and still goes out and plays with it everyday. :)

I'm afraid I'm might've been a svcker for this lil dude too. Just look at that face! :)

klmno

What a doll!! For some reason my mind is in a glitch though and I can't think of what the aussie part stands for- I know the "oodle" part. LOL!

And I like the new word- "hooverer"!! :D

witzend

We took Roscoe to PetSmart today and got some stuff for him. They gave him a free nail trim. He was very good for them. He will be quite big, I think. About the same size as Mandy.

He's totally crashed out on "his bed" now. I hope he wakes up before bed time! I'm thinking that yesterday was a big day. He was awake from 4 in the afternoon until 10:30 at night. Then he started at it at 7 AM again.

witzend

What a doll!! For some reason my mind is in a glitch though and I can't think of what the aussie part stands for- I know the "oodle" part. LOL!

And I like the new word- "hooverer"!! :D

The aussie is an Australian Shepherd. He likes to chase things!

witzend

See, I thought maybe Bosco, too. But then I started thinking "Rufus" - (rufous) "a colour that may be described as reddish-brown or brownish-red, the colour of rust or oxidised iron." His lighter spots are kind of rusty colored. And I keep calling him "her" and "she"...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Maybe Roscoe and Rascal my cat can be cyber friends! He's absolutely adorable. I WILL NOT visit Craigslist for pets. Repeat. The shelter was bad enough.

Abbey

witzend

"Rufus" is tripping off of the tongue more easily than "Rosco". My MD makes some words harder to say than others. We'll have to see where it ends up, I guess.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Rufus is a great name. My Rufus would be happy to have another Rufus around. Besides, it's fun to say "Doofus Rufus" when he's being silly. It makes him smile.

Suz