I'm baaaaaaack!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:i'mback:

We pulled into the driveway last night at 11:57pm. Our two weeks on the road and in and out of tents and motel rooms has finally concluded. Whew! What an ADVENTURE! Fish. Bickering kids. Bears. Panic attacks. Deer. Burning boats. Mosquitos. Roasted marshmallows. Ginormous mountain ants. Ginormous trees. Ginormous rocks. I'll post more later.

I've got lots of catching up to do here on the board and around the house. Have to get to the P.O. to gather all the mail today, and then take difficult child 1 to the lab for bloodwork since we missed his appointment earlier this week with the GI and had to reschedule for next week (oops).

I've got lots and lots of neat-o pictures that I'll post, too! :D

Missed you all, and can't wait for Cleveland!!!

P.S. Star: My mom got the package :) THANK YOU! I'll pick it up from her in a few days.

Star*

call 911........call 911
PROUD MARY KEEP ON BURNING -
I said
ROLLING
ROLLING
ROLLING
DOWn
THE
RIVVVVVVVVVVVVER

MOUNTAIN ANTS, DEER and BEARS OH MY!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Obviously the vacation was neither dull or boring. :rofl:

Welcome back, can't wait to see the pics or hear the stories. :D

Hugs

Nancy

Welcome home. When you get to my email about the dinner Saturday night in Cleveland, please respond so I can include you in the reservations.

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Welcome home. When you get to my email about the dinner Saturday night in Cleveland, please respond so I can include you in the reservations.

Nancy

I responded from my phone earlier in the week about the dinner -- maybe you didn't receive it yet? I am coming alone, do you need my specific menu choice?

Andy

Does sound like an adventure. Waiting to hear more (just read your chapter 1). The important part is how do you feel overall about the trip? Did you come back feeling good about it?

I just returned from a 5 day vaca with the family. Aside from one nasty 1/2 hr standdown of bickering kids, it went very well! My family just has to learn to keep their mouths shut (in other words just quietly tolerate each other. husband, who cares if someone did not eat their entire hamburger and it is going in the garbage? chill! Diva, just ignore difficult child! chill!) and realize that vacation time is not a race with the clock (husband, we do not have to be on the road at 7:00 am! chill! Diva, we will NOT be home by 5:00 pm. Chill!). They did very well though. difficult child did much better than husband and Diva. And, I feel very good about the trip.