I'm back :)

ScentofCedar

Well, what happened was that I couldn't access the site. I couldn't even READ the site. I was stopped in my tracks on the front page. Something about a privacy report which refused to let the site download. After I had tried pretty much everything I knew to do, I downloaded Mozilla and...here I am, again! (I have been using Internet Explorer for the past few months.)

You all are so sweet and funny, and I have missed keeping up with your lives.

Once I got Mozilla up and running, I came directly to P.E. and SAW MY OWN NAME. So, I read through everything until I got to the part where the thread was locked.

So, I figured I had better let everyone know what happened.

:)

Barbara

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yeah, that other thread was confusing folks so it was best to lock it.

So what have you been doing to fill in the time you used to spend here :) ?

Suz

DDD

:D See........I don't care whether your post is fresh today or a rerun from
2007! How's that for loyalty??? ;)

I'm glad to see you're back aboard! DDD

B

bran155

I use Mozilla too!! I tried to access this site from a friends house with Internet Explorer and the same thing happened to me. GO MOZILLA!!!

Welcome back. :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi Barbara!

I missed you and your wisdom! I am so glad you are back with us.. I hope you have been busy having fun while you were gone - you will have to take some time and let us know all the things you were doing (please?).

Love ya,

Susie

N

Nomad

Good to see you again!
Please give us an update.
Read any good books lately?
Yes...next time consider an SOS! LOL! :D

ScentofCedar

It feels great to have been missed.

Thanks, guys!

Well, we are still settling in to the house, but it's starting to feel more like home every day. husband has been buying all the kinds of trees he could never grow up North. He even has a peach tree, and an avocado. difficult child seems to have turned a very nice corner in his life. We hear from him often. He is thinking seriously about school, which I am encouraging. (However old we are when we begin, however old we will be when we graduate, we will still be that age, one day. Might as well have a degree, or an advanced degree, when we get there, I always say!)

Actually, I always DO say that.

:)

Now, I am going to read through thepostings and catch up with where everyone is now.

It's so nice to be back!

Barbara