I'm back

KFld

Hey everyone I'm home and had a great sunny hot time :smile:

Don't have much time to write now because I'm trying to get organized around here, but just wanted to let you know that difficult child still hasn't heard anything about the paternity test yet!!!

I'm going to urge him to call dss tomorrow and ask them how long this should take.

I'll write more tomorrow

Hope everyone had a good week and I'll catch up on all the new posts as soon as I can.

hearthope

We missed you!! Glad you had a nice trip!!

I just knew you had heard from the test!

Guess we will all just wait a little longer

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
YAY- Karen's home! :smile:

Yes, for heaven's sake..............tell them to get a move on with those test results....don't they know that WE ARE WAITING???!!!! :wink:

So glad to hear that you had a good time.

Suz

DammitJanet

Yippeee Karens Back!

Now tell those folks down there to get a move on with those test results...inquiring minds want to know and we are an impatient lot!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Karen

Glad you're back. I missed you. Hope you had a wonderful time. :smile:

Yep, I'd have difficult child give them a call. It's taking an awfully long time. And of course we can't wait to hear, too. lamo

hugs

KFld

I told him today he needs to call DSS and ask them how long it will be before he hears. He said he will, but he always procrastinates with everything. Ugghhhh!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Glad you are back, but bet the waiting was easier on vacation.....</span>