I'm back

TYLERFAN

Hi all : I was on this website for years. I have been thinking alot about how lucky I was to have all of you. My life has done a 360 turn, however my difficult child hasn't. We are raising the oldest of our 3 grandsons (sound familiar DDD?) I am hoping to come on and talk to you all again. I will write the update shortly. There is a lot to tell. Love, Melissa

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was actually thinking about you the other (Thursday) because I was at work discussing Steven Tyler with someone. You came to mind.

Glad to hear that marriage is agreeing with you, sorry to hear that difficult child is not - but sometimes maybe raising a grandchild is a good thing. I hope so for his sake. Sorry again about difficult child but so glad to see you back here and just want to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Hugs and Love
Star
Oh yeah grannie - Dude is now 21....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((((hugs)))))))

Welcome back!! Can't wait for the update. And sorry to hear difficult child is still a difficult child.

lovemysons

How crazy is this...Like Star, I thought of you the other day as well!

Boy do I ever get having to intervene where the grandbabies are concerned. My Oldest grandson has my heart and if needed we would most certainly take over.

I too am sorry difficult child is not doing well. As you may know from my recent posts my middle son (young difficult child) is not doing well either.

Looking forward to the more detailed update.
It is really really nice to know you're out there still and to see you again.

Hugs,
LMS

S

Signorina

Hi! I am Signorina, I've been here a few months and it's lovely to meet you. While I'm sorry to learn that you are dealing w a difficult child again, I look forward to getting to know you!

DDD

Hey, Melissa. I've wondered about you a few times and hoped your absence indicated a wonderful easy child lifestyle. Lordy, Lordy...you're following in my footsteps...oh, my!!! Welcome back but sorry my perfect life picture for you didn't fully pan out. Hugs. DDD

buddy

HI Tylerfan, I love that signature...we did a thread about names and why we picked them a while ago, yours pretty much says it all, lol.

Will be nice to have another friend here on CD board. Ta for now! Buddy

DammitJanet

HEY!!!!! I sure have missed you! I think about you all the time. Cant wait to catch up. I have 4 grandkids now. Cory is still Cory but is doing a bit better now.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi JJJ?

LOL......well then.....ya'll just have your private welcome home party. We'll be sitting at the Hilton with the WELCOME HOME TYLERFAN banner and feeling like schmucks. (come on girls I'm buying the first round)
I even bought a pinata. :flirtysmile3: