I'm difficult child free this weekend!

F

flutterbee

What am I going to do with myself, you ask?

Whatever

I

want!

:smile:

F

flutterbee

I was just thinking to myself, "I'm bored.", then realized that I was already re-filling the role of difficult child! :faint:

slsh

member since 1999
Woo-hoo!!! Have fun and spill details so the rest of us can live vicariously. :princess:

Bored already??? It's only Fri. afternoon! Ahhh, what fullness difficult children bring to our lives. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:dance: :smile: :dance:

Bored already?? You can dance around the house naked and pretend YOU'RE a difficult child. :rofl:

Hope you have a blast.

Hugs

F

flutterbee

I could dance around the house naked, but then easy child would start screaming "MY EYES! MY EYES!" and wouldn't THAT just ruin all my peace and tranquility?!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :dance: :bath: I'm not difficult child free for the weekend but he is asleep for the night and easy child and husband are gone for the night so basically I have a free night!

Heather, I want you to know that I just got up and did a blck flip in your honor.

I cannot think of one person who deserves this more than you.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Steely

:dance: :spaghetti: :bath: :smile: :picture: :lipstick: :painter: :sleeping: :reading: :geek:
Go crazy girl! You deserve it!

tinamarie1

wooo hooo I am totally jealous! Not only is husband working tonight, but I agreed to let difficult child have a new friend spend the night and he is a difficult child x's 1,000...........agggggggggggggggggggggggg