I'm fine....REALLY!!! But.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
.....my car? Not so much. I was headed into work early today and early for me puts me smack dab in the middle of rush hour insanity. I work in a town the next county over so as I was just getting into town, I went through a green light but had to stop suddenly for backed up traffic before the interstate on/off ramps. I got stopped just fine. The huge Jeep Cherokee behind me? Yeah...not so much. Slammed into me and pushed me into the car in front of me.

Again...I'm FINE!!!!! :imok: I'm feeling it already and know I'm going to hurt tomorrow but I'm fine. My poor car.... :sigh:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Or at least it looks like it to me. Actually nothing is touching the tires or even the wheel wells and somehow I still have working brake lights. The driver's side back door DOES open/close but it's snug.

trinityroyal

"Stang, I'm glad to hear you're okay. Please take it easy though...sometimes the after-effects of a car accident come several days later.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I called Mom - she was ABSOLUTELY relieved to hear you are ------otherwise OKAY.

STUPIT ATT and how it sends 2 page messages......Grrrrrrrrrrr. OMG...OMG OMG.......NOW you can get NEW SEKKY car.......

susiestar

Roll With It
Thank heavens you are OK!!! Do NOT sign any insurance ANYTHING until at least a week has passed, pref 2. It can take that long or even longer for soft tissue injuries to show up. I am so sorry about your poor car but vastly prefer it to you being hit!!!