I'm going to be on T.V.

Nancy

We have a local morning show that has a variety of topics on, usually some cooking, craft, etc. They don't have a live audience but they have a counter crew of three people that are part of that day's show. My sister put her name in and she, I and her sister in law and going to be the counter crew for Monday's show. The topics for that show include how to get your pet ready for summer and Robert Kincaid paintings.

So while my girls are sleeping in late that day their Mom will be making a fool of herself on T.V. :rofl:.

I don't know how I ever let my sister talk me into this :slap:.

Nancy

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> WHAT FUN, nancy!!

have a ball.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

We'll all contribute to books about you in the Chapter entitled
"I remember her when...". LOL DDD

PS: Did they suggest what you should wear?

Nancy

LOL no they don't care what we wear and we really aren't part of the discussion other than to sit at the counter and sort of just be there. The hostess talks to the ocunter crew in the beginning to introduce us and then refers to us during the show if appropriate but we're really just there to make it look like she has company over I guess.

Nancy

DDD

Have you ever watched "Mario" (the Italian Chef on Food Network)?
He has three people sitting at his kitchen counter while he prepares his menu. Sounds like the same format! DDD