I'm going to come out of my skin

F

flutterbee

I'm blaming the fatigue, but I really don't know if that's it or not. I don't think I've missed my lexapro or aygestin, but it's possible. Memory issues.

But, I have absolutely no patience and even less of a frustration threshold. This is day 2. easy child came in and asked me why we can smell the detergent from the dishwasher (same detergent, different dishwasher) more than in the other house? Innocent question. I thought my head was going to fall off! Why ask me questions that I don't know the answer to?!! :grounch_day:

I can't stand to be around me. I feel sorry for my kids today. Ugh. I hope this passes soon or I'm going to start calling those 1-800-How's my driving? and let them know what I really think!

I'm toxic. Bleck. :clubbing:

I'll just keep muttering to myself, 'peace and joy, peace and joy, peace and joy.' Maybe it'll rub off.

meowbunny

(((((HUGS)))))

Chronic pain, lack of sleep, the not knowing. Hon, it's a small miracle you've maintained as well as you have.

Is there anyway you can get the kids out of the house at least overnight sometime soon? Maybe call their friends and ask for a sleepover? A break will do them a world of good and certainly couldn't hurt you.

Steely

I am so sorry!

I constantly mutter peace to myself when I about to melt down! :blah:

I kinda think it helps. :laugh:

Hang in there.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wynter -

You need a break - I agree with Meow - get someone to watch the kids EVEN if it's just till noon tomorrow - Being in pain, moving, Christmas break, - it's taking it's toll and you do need some relief.

Here's hoping for a better day -
Hugs
Star

busywend

Get someone to take the kids out of the house so you can have some true peace and quiet for a few hours. Sit down with no noise and a cuppa (your favorite beverage). Maybe a nice bubble bath....Come on, I know you are wishing for it now! Make it happen!

OOhhhh try for a sleep over for them somewhere!!!

F

flutterbee

Well, I couldn't get rid of my kids....I mean, send them somewhere to spend the night. I spent 30 minutes in easy child's room pestering him about going somewhere and all his friends are out. difficult child is never going to leave me. She'll still want to live with me after she gets married.

Sigh....

BUT, I did get easy child to fix my bedroom door. I couldn't get the stupid thing to latch. easy child could with herculean effort. And where I go, the animals follow. :stalker: Since my door wouldn't latch I couldn't even get any privacy in my room. I went in there and closed the door and proceeded to run a bath. Get it started, walk into my room to toss my clothes in the basket and my door is standing wide open and there is Abbey and Jewel. Of course, Abbey then has to run in and check out the water running in the tub. She finds that fascinating.

I close my door again and get in the tub. Only to be joined by Puddles and Baby Kitty. Puddles is on the side of the tub and I just knew he was going to fall in. The only surface that he was going to be able to dig into was going to be me. ARGH! Baby Kitty was in my bathroom yowling for attention and since she doesn't like anyone and noone likes her I was on constant guard to stop a fight from breaking out. Then when I got out had to wrap in a towel to go close my door again. At least Jewel stayed on the bed and didn't bother me.

Sound relaxing to you?!

But, my door is fixed and will close and the first thing I did was chase the animals out of the room and shut and lock my door. Then, of course, listened to them scratching at it and yowling like they were near death.

I'm running away. :bloodshot:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I think maybe busy has the right idea. :rofl:

Sending warm (((hugs))). Being sick for a drawn out period of time always sets me on edge.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Heather,

Let me know where you're running & I'll meet you.....

I know this feeling very well - you just need a break, any break.

Must be time for a cyber getaway - sunny, warm with plenty of white clean beaches & umbrella drinks.

There is supervision/care for difficult children left behind - one big difficult child daycare.

Take care of yourself. I'm glad your door has been fixed & you have a bit of privacy.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Hope you are perking up soon. If you find a good cat sitter one of mine is in heat so I'd love to send it with yours somewhere. Hope your door and lock come to good use.

Beth

DDD

Thank God for automobiles because that is the only way I have ever been able to escape and chill. It's absolutely ridiculous
for a grown woman to have to go park her car somewhere to just
sit and be peaceful. Hope it gets better. DDD

DammitJanet

Sorry you are feeling like this. It just bites.

If you are having memory problems and taking medications may I suggest what I do, get a weekly pill minder. I have to use one or I would never know if I had taken my pills right. I just fill it weekly and then I know if I have taken my pills every day.