I'm Going To See Raoul

Stella Johnson

SO and I are taking a much needed vacation on Thursday. :beach: We are going to Mexico. :smile: I can't wait. I've been getting things ready all day. Have errands to run tomorrow.

difficult child is staying with my sister. She isn't happy about this. She saw the website of the resort and told me to turn it off because it doesn't make her happy.

After what happened last year in Galveston and having to call Beach Patrol to find her.... there's no way I am taking her to a beach out of the U.S. :smile:

By this time Thursday I will be drinking lots of stuff with those cute little umbrellas in them. Also going to swim with the dolphins and see if I can talk SO into taking a horseback ride down the beach. I don't think he's ever been on a horse.

I can't wait! I'm so excited. :smile:

I'm hoping he will get up the nerve to give me a ring this weekend. He keeps saying, "When we get married" and "When we have kids..." but NO RING!
I told Fran about it last week. She said I need to make him watch Moonstruck. She loves the line where she says, "See NO RING.". :crazy:

SO and difficult child seem to have made up since the last blow up when she lied to grandpa and said he slapped her.

They even had a tea party together last weekend. When she got home from camp he took her to her favorite restaurant too.

I'm counting the minutes until we leave. :beach:

Steph

<span style="color: #009900"> GREEN with envy!!! I am so happy for you! Drink a few of those umbrella drinks for me, k?

Have fun!!!

Hugs,
Vickie </span><span style='font-size: 11pt'> </span>

Marguerite

I've been wondering where Raoul lives... enjoy the holiday. I've never been to Mexico but my sister has. She nicked some glass coasters from the embassy. I've got them now. Totally useless, but a novelty.

Say hi for me.

Marg

Raoul

Meu querido Steph,

Raoul he no live Mexico but he visit Steph there. Make man friend jealous so he ask Steph marry him. If man friend too slow, Raoul he make Steph happy.

Todo meu amor,
Raoul

On_Call

<span style="color: #3333FF"> Steph,

Count me among those who are simply JEALOUS!!

Also very happy for you that you and SO get this chance to get away. Hopefully this will be the weekend you get your ring.

Moonstruck is one of my favorite movies, too. :wink:

Have a great time!! :beach:

When I think of Raul in this situation, it reminds me of the character Hank Azaria played in the movie Along Came Polly - Claude the scuba instructor - remember him? lol

Good luck - and ENJOY!!!</span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--------sounds wonderful, Steph. Count me in on those who are extremely jealous!!! And I love that you are leaving difficult child home so this can be just for the two of you.

Have a wonderful time!!!

Suz :smile:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I'm glad the two of you are getting some time alone and time away. Relax and enjoy. It's good to have some respite from difficult child and it's really good for your relationship.
Did you take pictures of the tea party? LOL.

Now make him watch Moonstruck.

If you get him on a horse, make sure it with a guide who isn't going to force him to go on a ride that's too challenging for him.

difficult child will get over it. :wink:

</span>

Wiped Out

Staff member
Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! :beach: (and, yes, I too am jealous :grin:) Seriously is sound like a great getaway!

DDD

Have an awesome vacation...with or without Raoul! It's been a long time since I've been at a party with Raoul but I thought he
lived in Brazil. LOL DDD

Ephchap

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ! :beach: :smile:
Sounds like a wonderful getaway!

Hugs,
Deb

PS - Tell Raoul I miss him! :wink:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, you are correct. Raoul posted above. He does live in Brazil. It sounds as if he might visit Steph in Mexico, though.

Maybe you need to write Raoul and ask him when he'll be in your town? :smile:

Suz

DDD

Suz......I don't think anyone around here every said that Raoul
was a rocket scientiest BUT I am sure he is too smart to come to
the town where I live!!!!!!!! LOL DDD

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Soy tan celoso... (I am so jealous). Amo un coctel lindo! (I love a cute cocktail) Realmente tengo gusto de mojitos. ( I really like mojitos)

I hope you have a great time!!! I have gone horseback riding in Puerta Vallarta a bunch, up to some beautiful waterfalls... oh how nice! Watch out for tics on the manes... I always had a couple of drinks before hand so it wouldn't bug me!!!

Have fun!!!

donna723

It sounds like it will be a wonderful trip and I hope you have a great time! A little "alone time" never hurt anybody ... just relax and enjoy!

And I'm glad that SO and difficult child have patched it up. He sounds like a "Keeper" for sure!

:smile: And I REALLY hope that you get that ring!