I'm Home!

DammitJanet

Well at least its a day pass. I am supposed to come home for good tuesday.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, naked chicken dances and a few of you sent other things. They are much appreciated.

I also want to thank everyone for all the cards and phone calls. Both to me and my family.

This has been a harrowing experience. I AM NOT PREGNANT! LOL I know that rumor spread here. I had delusions from the meningitis that I was pregnant with twins.lol. I had many delusions. now I know what schizophrenia feels like. I have been left with short term memory loss and the physical abilities of maybe a 4 year old.

Something really tried to kill me but Im a fighter deep down and I beat the meningitis and the embolisms in my legs and lungs.

trinityroyal

Oh Janet.
You've brought happy tears to my eyes. So glad you're home, even on a day pass, and projected to be home by Tuesday.

Sending many hugs, to you and your family.

Happy Dance time!

Trinity

mstang67chic

Going Green
There's no place like home!
There's no place like home!

Day pass or not...YOU'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you and were soooooooooooo worried about you!!!

My husband, who normally can't keep all my online people straight, has even been asking about you.

Sending lots of hugs and smiles!!! Glad you're home and keep getting better!!!!!

klmno

Thank goodness! It is so good to hear from you and I'm glad you are home (at least for the day)!! You sound good - I'm just sorry that you had to go thru all this to begin with. We knew you'd fight it though, if anyone could and would, it would be you!

I'm sorry to hear that you are NOT pregnant with twins- I can only imagine how disappointing that must be for you- JK!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome Home Janet!!!

:bigsmile::beautifulthing: :dance: :flowers::kisses::woohoo::yourock:

Missed you, worried about you horribly.

So wonderful to have you back, and almost up to snuff already!!! Wow, you've made remarkable progress. But I knew they couldn't keep our Janet down. :D

Love you, my friend.

((hugs))

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
PS

My neighbors are also thrilled you're better. Now they don't have to stare at my ugly nekked arse dancing in the yard anymore. :rofl:

I

Ilovemyson

Thank God!!! I have been praying and worried about you as well as the rest of the family here!

Janet,

OMG! I am so happy that you're home! Even if it just for today sounds like you will be home for good very soon!!! You are definitely a tough cookie!

Talk to you soon! Enjoy your time home today!

Hugs
Dee

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:bravo::bigsmile::beautifulthing::cheerleader::cool_dog::dance:

What blessed news, Janet! You are clearly meant to be here in this world, and especially here on this board with us!

Now DON'T ever do that AGAIN! Ya hear?!

Take it slow and take it easy... you've been through hell and back. Enjoy your weekend passes -- Tuesday will be here before you know it!

What an AWESOME Christmas gift you have received!

donna723

:jumphappy::jumphappy::jumphappy::jumphappy:

Welcome Home , Janet!

Hey, a day pass is better than nothing! And Tuesday you'll be home for good! I'm just overjoyed that you're doing so well! We've all missed those 'dammit janet' posts! Hugs to you and the family.

Janet,

This is the best Christmas present of all, to hear that you are doing better and home at last!

You are uplifted in prayer for a good recovery.

meowbunny

Sometimes words are not enough. This is definitely one of those times. I'm so very glad you're home. You had us all worried. I can't wait until you're home for good. Please take care of yourself, we really, truly need you.

Jena

Oh Janet i'm sorry i'm so late to this, was out all morning

I"m so so happy to see you back!! You are quite the fighter. We all missed you!!!

((((hugs))))))

mom_in_training

Gosh Janet, I am so glad that your doing better. I have the happy tear thing going on here. Sniffle sniffle..... You and your family have been in my prayers along with my difficult child and familys prayers. So glad your on the mend. :) My son had something in common with meningitis at two days old so I personally know how devastating it can be. Sooooo glad you beat it!!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, Janet!!! We all knew you could do it, girl. I mean...come on...you name is DAMMIT JANET!!:D

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time coming. Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Suz :wine: