I'm Home!

mom_to_3

It's great to know your home for a bit and back to posting. :) I'm so glad things are moving in a positive direction for you!

gottaloveem

:D:grins::jumping::bravo: :jumphappy::welcomehome:

Thank goodness! I am so glad you are feeling better and I bet you are looking forward to going home for good.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.:angel:

Love,
Lia

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well it is about time! Now stop with all of this funny business and quit scaring us!!!

So very very glad! We would have taken you pregnant! We love babies...
:woohoo::welcomehome:

everywoman

I am so happy to hear from you and that you are on the mend. You are such a strong woman. You have been such a role model to me in my struggle with my difficult child. I have missed you mucho. I'll be glad when you are back with us full time.

Marguerite

It's great to hear from you. You'll get your strength back, it might take a little time but your body has a lot to recover from.

I'll be glad when you're home for good.

Marg

Last edited:

Fran

Former desparate mom
You have made my day!!!
I am glad you are well and you remember all of us.

Now behave yourself and get stronger, follow the instructions and don't ever do this to us again. I may have to get my aged uniform out and :nurse:watch you like a hawk. :jumphappy:

Thanks for checking in.

Steely

:cool_dog:
So happy to hear you are home Janet. You have been in our prayers and in our thoughts.

You are one heckva a warrior mom/person/soul.

You will overcome any and all things girl.

We love you.

Janet,

WELCOME BACK!!!:welcomehome:(Had to try this new icon):wine::woohoo::jumphappy:!!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good to "see" you again:D.

I've been praying for you and your family every single day. At least now I can stop doing the NEKKID CHICKEN DANCE. If I had to go outside and do it today, I'm sure I'de get frostbite in some unusual spots... Now, how would I explain that to my doctor? lol....

You have made my day. Just "seeing" you this morning is making my eyes watery... Now, take extra good care of yourself. And, NEVER, NEVER scare us again like that!!!

Hugs, WFEN