I'm HOME

meowbunny

I feel pretty good although really still short of breath -- didn't go in with that problem rather resent going home with that problem. Hopefully, it will clear up in a day or two or they're going to be dealing with a very grumpy feline lagomorpha. I'll happy use my bunny teeth and kitty claws.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for the care and well wishes. I can't begin to tell you what a difference it made when my daughter told me about them and when I got to read them myself.

We really do have a wonderful group here.

Thanks again,

MB

Star*

call 911........call 911
Can't breath? Tightness of breath?

Are you sure they took a gallbladder out? I'd check to see if my breasts were higher. (made you look) hahah.

Glad you're home -

Take it easy and don't try to be Cat Woman for a few days! If you must - hiss.

Hugs
Star

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad you are resting at home.....is the breathing related to anesthetic you were given? Take care of yourself!

meowbunny

WMM ... I have no idea what has caused the breathing problems but they sure don't make me happy. I'm hoping everything will be okay in a day or two. We shall see.

Star ... Sorry, you didn't make me look. I knew my boobs were still dragging and sagging -- problem is not much to drag or sag!

BBK ... I would have asked to have the thing if I'd thought about it since I'm inherently curious about things like that and would have loved to see a swollen, infected gall bladder full of stones but the reality is I way too sick to care. I sat in the ER waiting room for 30 mins; saw the triage nurse; was on my to be admitted (for observation I thought) 10 minutes; on the surgery ward having a CT scan 5 minutes after that. Maybe someone else would care to have it removed, ask for the bladder and send it to me?

For the rest, thanks for WBs. They're brought some smiles.

meowbunny

WMM ... I have no idea what has caused the breathing problems but they sure don't make me happy. I'm hoping everything will be okay in a day or two. We shall see.

Star ... Sorry, you didn't make me look. I knew my boobs were still dragging and sagging -- problem is not much to drag or sag!

BBK ... I would have asked to have the thing if I'd thought about it since I'm inherently curious about things like that and would have loved to see a swollen, infected gall bladder full of stones but the reality is I way too sick to care. I sat in the ER waiting room for 30 mins; saw the triage nurse; was on my to be admitted (for observation I thought) 10 minutes; on the surgery ward having a CT scan 5 minutes after that. Maybe someone else would care to have it removed, ask for the bladder and send it to me?

For the rest, thanks for WBs. They're brought some smiles.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
MB

I'm glad you're home, I'm sure you are too. Hospitals are really no place to rest. Let the family pamper you, and you rest up and get back on your feet when you're ready.

This your time to be spoiled a bit.

I'm glad it went well. Even if you did't get your stones in a jar as a trophy. Trust me, mine found their way to the trash quite quickly. lol :flower:

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you got help. I was worried about you.

Take care of yourself! If the breathing difficulty continues, it might be good to have it checked. I know after my hysterectomy they made me do breating exercises. Soemthing about the anesthesia and possible pneumonia, I think. That is what I remember about why, but I was pretty foggy.

I totally understand the curiousity. Maybe search on ebay to see one?? You can find all sorts of strange things there.

Hugs,

Susie

SRL

Don't look down! Keep your head up high!

Glad to hear you're on the mend. Take care of yourself.
SRL

Marguerite

Hang in there, if the breathing doesn't get better FAST, or if there's any pain, get it checked out FAST.

Be good, get well, use those claws and teeth if you have to. I still have a scar on my wrist from a bunny scratch. And I was doing the bunny a favour, too, moving it to a new home (ours) after its owner's home had burnt down. So much for me being an alleged expert on handling bunnies!

Marg

donna723

I'm so glad you are home and feeling better. Now's your chance to sit back and let others take care of YOU for a change!

Steely

Good to see you home, and healthy!
Drink, rest, and relax, and take that extra time your body needs to heal.

meowbunny

Extra time to heal? rofl

Daughter is working double shifts all week. We're having company for Thanksgiving. There's stuff for my bedroom in the living room. But I'm not panicking. Truly I'm not. Every time I leave my room, I grab something from the living room and put it where it belongs. I have friends who will help me with the shopping tomorrow and Tuesday and I'll happily use one of the powered carts. I've decided I will do the turkey but will buy all the side dishes. Turkey is about as much work cooking from scratch as buying the turkey dishes and reheating them, etc. The nice part is that it won't be a perfect dinner, but it will be fun and my friends will be happy and I'll my beloved leftovers.

So, probably not resting as much as I should but still resting when needed.

Right now I just want a shower and my go-home instructions said not until tomorrow.

They did send a lung exercise thing home for me to do every hour and if I need I can call them for oxygen but I think I'll be okay. I've noticed less shortening of breath just from last night to this morning, so that's looking up. Oh, and my posts are getting as long-winded as ever. For proof, there's this one and one I did in general re awesome mom!