I'm in Cleveland.

everywoman

Rusty and I decided rather than stopping and unpacking the car, we would drive straight though. So, I am here. In my room. I figured I would be able to sleep later tomorrow and then see some of the city before most of you arrive.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Glad you made it in. Can't wait to get there tommarow. I couldn't do the drive all the way through. I left to late in the day.

See ya soon.

beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm so jealous!!! LOL Ah well....I have all of my maps printed out and only need to print my contact list. There are a few errands to run today (also will be going to see the new great-nephew!), food to buy so difficult child can fend for himself (husband has to work) and some packing to do.

You guys behave yourselves so the rest of us don't get stern lectures when we check in! LOL I'll see you tomorrow!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm in Ohio... But that's cause I live here!

difficult child 1 and I will be leaving home about 5 AM tomorrow, so we should be there around 10 AM.

Pray I wake up in time!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...And let me add that I'm already getting phone calls!

Unfortunately I can't answer at work, but yeah, I will be up. husband works till midnight and has said that he'd stay up till I need to wake up. What a wonderful guy. This week...

LittleDudesMom

Linda (TimerLady) promised us lots of pics on the good morning thread this morning - those of us that can't be there will be holding you to it!

Sharon

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
husband and I will be starting out probably around 5 am in the morning as well. He is a bit hyper focused on never being late so that will give us plenty of lee way to meet Stang on time. No sweat for him as that's actually sleeping late. lol But I'm gonna have to force myself to bed at a decent hour or I won't sleep at all. Probably won't be able to sleep much due to the excitement. lol

I'm getting ready to toss clothes for the trip into the laundry. Not much. Pack....sitting down. Then we'll have to visit husband's brother and nephew as their coming into town today. Then to walmart for camera batteries, drop grandkids birthday cards at the post office.......and husband will be "cooking" at whatever fast food place he wants to eat at. Cuz the swelling is a bit better today and I want it down by tomorrow.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I am so glad your swelling is down!!!!!

I still have to pack. I have to go home, get difficult child 1, go and feed parents' cats (1:15 round trip including time with cats), take difficult child 1 to church-run teen club, pack, pick up difficult child 1, get some sleep... Eat somewhere in there... LOL!

But the good news? You guys are all so laid back, it's jeans and tees. YAY!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. I'm sooooo uber glad we're doing casual. Hard to dress up when you're never sure what size clothing you can wear on any given day. lol

Nancy

Glad you made it. I'm sorry about the weather. Believe it or not all week it has been picture perfect weather and this weekend is not looking so good :(.

See you all soon.

Nancy

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
T minus 12:40 till I leave guys... And 17:40 till I get there!

difficult child 1 packed last night. She is SO excited. Wait till she finds out how BORING stepmama really is!

Of course, I have my spork. Sporks actually. I can't wait either!!!

Soon, my friends, soon.

But I have to swing by the left behinds and leave them a gift since they can't come with us.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Step.....I have a few ideas for the sporks that difficult child 1 can help me with. :devil: Of course....that's assuming you'll let her hang out with me since I scare Star and even my own mom!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMAO Stang !

It's 12:33 am and I can't sleep thanks to my stomach and the fact my normal bedtime is about 4:30 am. lol But I'll be giving it the good ol' college try here in a few. Got some crops to plant in farmtown............and Travis thinks we fixed the issue with the computer. I won't know until I come back and try my sims 3 game again.

Someone hang onto a spork for me.........I still haven't found any.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm here to tell you that the members I have met tonight are wonderful. As usual I feel like I have known them forever. The new guys are just as nice and friendly as I figured they would be.

There is a lot of warmth in this group. I'm glad I could make it. I have waited a long time to meet Janet. It was worth the wait. She is a gem.

I know that any one of you who meets up with a group of members would feel the kinship.
There will be more updates as the weekend goes on.
Psst. Everywoman and her husband are a really attractive couple. ;)