I'm in cleveland!!!!!!!

donna723

I KNEW you were making that up!

I happened to witness you sneaking off from our "Left Behinders" party and go riding off into the sunset with Paoulo on that donkey!

:bigsmile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Don't tease!!!! I'm still hoping that you not coming is just an elaborate ruse and that you'll show up and surprise us.

:2dissapointed:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Me too. But alas......I am still in SC and want to know how I KNOW I'm still here? Someone dumped THREE, TINY baby puppies on a dirt road - and they spent the night in the woods, getting bitten up by mosquitos, and ants - hungry, no Momma, no one to tell them not all people were not monsters, and there was water for them.....

WE ARE SO FLIPPING ANGRY WE COULD SPIT AND NAIL SOMEONE to a wall.

I've put an ad on Craigslist - for free puppies - but put a stern warning that whomever comes had better think it through - financially....and then they are going to the shelter in the morning. I can't do three tiny babies at once - two almost killed me. They are so sweet - the boy looks like a Labradoodle (thought of MWM) and the girls looke like Labrador mixes - mixed with what I have no clue....maybe chow/pit? But one of the girls is such a lover.....and she talks with her paws....OMG...just don't pick her up she kisses and loves and lays her head on you like she's saying "Thank you kind Sir." and it kills DF. But GUESS WHO BROUGHT THEM HOME?

YUP - KIND SIR.....and he said "Well I couldn't just leave them out there to starve....COULD I? - (and what did he want ME to say after shoving a furball in my face?) YES - let them starve? As I'm walking to get the Neosporin for the 1000 ant bites on the babies bellies?

Man some people are stone cold -

Ohhhhhh Midwest Mooooooooommmmm:laugh:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh Star I got sooooo excited..........then big time let down.

Seems God had other plans for you this weekend. Those babies need you. I don't get how people can be so utterly heartless no matter how many times I have my nose rubbed in it.

Hugs