I'm just howling

slsh

member since 1999
Received "Christmas List #2" from thank you this morning. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Can you say disconnect from reality???

Sigh... thank *goodness* he doesn't live at home. I'm pretty positive my detachment (such as it is) would go flying right out the window if I had to be in his presence 24/7. He just doesn't get it.

As with everything else he's doing right now, I'm not going to respond. Needless to say, it's filled with- forbidden music requests. Hope he likes Hannah Montanta! :devil:

:bah-humbug:

on the other hand, you just gotta laugh.

meowbunny

List #2? Was anything acceptable on list #1?

Tell him his Christmas present is a get out of jail free card and he already got it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Why don't you send him YOUR list - of things he did this year that make you wonder where your Christmas Spirit went?

I'm with ya friend!

DammitJanet

Hannah Montana, a little Reba...maybe some Kellie Pickler? Oh I think we can pick him out quite the little playlist!

Kellie has a cute lil song out called "Things that never crossed a mans mind" LOL.

List 2? Is he out of his mind? Is there time to FedEx him a package to the TLP from Santa with a lump of coal in it?

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I was think some nice soothing Bach, Mozart....

Or some nice jazz.

Funny I haven't been listed yet. Probably because since the two difficult children are in Residential Treatment Center (RTC) they know they will only ge clothes and what othrs get them. And of course family gets them exactly what I recommend.

Beth

smallworld

We're having WWIII over Hannah Montana here. Wee difficult child loves her -- and received two HM CDs for Hanukkah -- and big difficult children can't stand her. Not sure you want that in your house, Sue.

on the other hand, it beats forbidden music. Hope thank you knocks some sense into his own head soon.