I'm moving and AWOL

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Just to let you all know, I have been moving into the new house for the last couple of weeks. There doesn't seem to be any end in sight, just when we think we have it all together a room in the old house grows new stuff we have never seen before. How does that work?

We are living in the new place (YAY) and we love it, it's just that we can't find anything, it's all in boxes scattered around the house. Every time I move I vow never to do this again, thankfully, we humans forget just how stressful and time consuming it all is.

I have been checking in on all of you, but I don't have enough time in each day to really respond......however, I am thinking of all of you, holding you close in my heart, as always, sending you all love and warm thoughts........I know some of you have been struggling, gratefully we even move on from that and the sun shines once again.......you're all in my thoughts and when I find my toothbrush and tea bags, I'll be back!!

If you can spare a good thought, send it my way, this stuff is daunting!!!

Calamity Jane

Moving is such a hassle, but it's all worth it in the end. It's amazing how much stuff we accumulate. Take your time, pace yourself, and catch up when you can! Good luck in your new home!

Echolette

You just reminded me how awful moving is...I hearby vow to never move again (hahah since I'm 54 and live in a 5 bedroom house that seems unlikely....but I can hope)

Scent of Cedar *

I love it that we get to be part of this new story.

When you are settled, I would like to hear about the mornings, there.

Can you see the sunrise?

Cedar

blackgnat

RE, between March 2012 and December 2013 I moved FOUR (count them!) times! I thought I was going to lose my mind. Maybe I did..

Just wishing you all the best-one day it'll ALL come together and you can exhale, haha.

Tiredof33

We were talking about moving last week in our spiritual group. Some of my friends have lived in the same home for their entire married lives. I was transferred so much I just can't imagine!

One good thing about moving, you can get rid of the clutter. Unless you just pack it up and move it like I did lol!!!!

Enjoy your new home!