I'm not sure if...

tiredmommy

this means she is a princess or a feminist, lol! I do know it means our traditional family roles have not really damaged Duckie in any way. :winks:

She made a bagel for breakfast this morning and managed to get crumbs from the toaster all over the kitchen floor. She, of course, was oblivious to the mess. We've never made her do much cleaning as sweeping, dusting and vacuuming tends to kick up her allergies though she does have lots of tidy-ing types of jobs.

So I decided to leave the crumbs, I walked around them all day. She gets home from school and I inform her I need to vacuum the kitchen floor but that she will first shake the little rugs out on the patio and sweep out from the edge of the wall for mom. She does an okay job but comments that she is surprised I have her doing this because it bothers her allergies. I tell her that unfortunately she going to need to learn how to clean at some point, allergies or not. And she says to me...

"Yeah, what if I don't get married when I grow up?"

I really feel sorry for my future son-in-law! :rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And what if she DOES get married, but he's nothing like dear old Dad? :rofl: Princess or feminist -- either way, she'd be in for a rude awakening!