I'm not sure what to say....

slsh

member since 1999
Oh Linda... I just ache for you. I am worrying here about you too, and wishing there weren't umpteen feet of snow and several hundred miles between us.

Practical stuff today - take your medications, eat healthy, rest when you can. Call CM and see what reinforcements you can get in for you and ktbug this week. *Don't* fret about the stuff you have no control of - it will work out however it will work out - it's not a priority today. Delegate the stuff you can (as much as you can) to his sibs. You need to do your best TLC for you. You are the rock of the family, hon - always have been, always will be.

No guilt - he hid this so very well. I cannot begin to imagine the sense of loss, but I'm rattling beads like crazy here that husband's stubborness will serve him well right now, that his body will fight to rally, and that he gets the opportunity to make changes for himself and your family.

I love you darlin' and will do anything I can for you. Please take care of you!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{Linda}} I am so very sorry and saddened by this news. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and send out some protective healing vibes for you, H and kt/wm.

Please remember to care for yourself first. Much love and hugs~

janebrain

Oh, Linda,
I am so sorry to hear this news. You have so much on your plate and now this and at holiday time. Remember we love you and are here for you.
Hugs,
Jane

everywoman

I am so sorry Linda. I'm sorry for you and the kids and for husband who chose his demon over his family and love. I've lived with an addict and although he has been clean for years now, the thought of relapse hovers in my brain and every now and then I fear that relapse is a possibility. My prayers go out to all of you.

meowbunny

I'm so sorry. I'll pray for husband to survive this and that he finds the understanding and strength to overcome his addiction. For you, just know you're doing the right thing in helping and praying for him. For both you and the tweedles, many hugs and much love.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. Sending many gentle hugs to your entire family.

I pray that the best possible outcome is what happens.

Love,

Susie

Steely

Linda I have been praying for you all day. I just am so sorry.
This will get better. Somehow, someway. Believe.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending more prayers to you and the tweedles. I hope he comes through this and realizes how special you are, and your family is.

Gentle hugs to all of you.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Oh Linda....I don't know what to say either. Sending hugs and prayers for you, the Tweedles and husband. Maybe this will be an eye opener for him.

Take care of you.