I'm so sad

trinityroyal

Oh Esther. What a devastating loss for your family. My deepest condolences to you all.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry.
:smile:

DDD

You have my most sincere caring thoughts of support and hugs. It is amazing how quickly life can change and such a painful loss falls upon a loving family. I will say prayers and think of you and all your family members, my friend. DDD

Jody

Oh Esther, I am so very sorry, to hear this!!!! I am thinking of you today and your family. I many hugs and prayers coming your way for all of you.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{{Esther}}} I am so sad to hear of this news and am sending prayers and hopeful thoughts to you and your family. I'm so grateful that you've all been able to get together and comfort one another. Gentle, loving hugs.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh, sweetheart. I am so very late to this post but I am sending you all gentle hugs and lots of prayers.

Calamity Jane

I'm so sorry for your loss. You all must be exhausted and drained. Take comfort in your large, wonderful family. Sincere condolences to you and your whole family.

Nancy

Oh Esther I am so sorry for your loss, for your entire family's loss. It is tragic indeed, I will keep you all in my prayers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Esther -

My apologies for not being able to make it for Shiva - However Ha-Makon y'nachem et'khem b'tokh sh'ar avelei Tziyon viyrushalayim. (Hands your family something Kosher and delicious). I'm sure she was a most delightful girl and brought her family great pride and joy. In my mind I was trying to place her face from the pictures you have shared, but everyone in your family is so stunning I just know she was and always will be remembered as lovely.
Shalom - Star

janie

New Zealand
Dear Esther.
My sincere condolences on the tragic loss of your darling niece.
Sending you hugs and love x