I'm sorry!

tiredmommy

I haven't been around much lately to give support: I've been working a lot, helping on the production crew of a play (doing props) and trying to hold house and home together. Plus, I have a terrible head cold. But I do want to apologize for not offering more support recently. I am trying to keep up on reading but haven't been able to respond much.

{{{Hugs}}} and love to all.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
TM it's perfectly fine. We understand. Your cape is at the cleaners. They said you can pick it up after the play. (joking)

We all have those periods where life swamps us with stuff. No worries. You take care of that cold and remember to get some good pics of the play.

((hugs))

T

TeDo

We all go through periods like that. Your advice, when you are able to give it, is always welcomed. When you can't, "DON'T SWEAT IT." You gotta do what you gotta do.

Don't forget some ME time once in a while. We'd hate for you to end up somewhere unpleasant. {{(((HUGS)))}}

tiredmommy

Thank you for your understanding. The good news is that the fever is gone, but the bad news is that I'm horribly congested and coughing/sneezing often. Blech.:bloodshot: