I'm still around

M

ML

I'm going through some personal crisis (again) that keep me treading life's waters. I have some difficult decisions to make and I need to dig down deep inside to find the strength.

I so want to give in to the breakdown that seems to offer a release of all this pent up emotion but I gave up that right when I gave birth. Mom's, warrior moms have to be very strong. I'm trying.

I will tap into the collective energy and wisdom of this group often.

d is doing ok. His ODD is flaring up bigtime though. I just hope this Taekwando helps him channel all his anger in positive directions.

ML

busywend

Don't make any decisions while you are in a bad spot. Take the time to get emotionally stable first and then re-evaluate the situation.

HUGS!

I know this roller coaster called life! It is not all ups, the downs really make your stomach drop, huh?

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending big hugs,

Remember, If you need to ask questions about ANYTHING, we are here for you. can't tell you what to do, but can tell you what we did.

Hugs,

susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wondered where you had gone to!!!!!!

I'm very glad to see you came back to lean on the board until you get your sea legs back.

ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (said like a pirate) "T'is not a task for the weak when raising yarrrrr difficult child."

We're here

See, and I was ready to send out an APB on you.

Warrior moms Do have to be strong, but we are still human. We need breaks. Have you had time for you? Are you taking CARE of you?

Sending you lots of strength, juju, karma, and chocolate truffles.

And hugs. Lots of them too.