want to call it. Now, darnit, Dylan was doing pretty good emotionally, even off the medications. He was very, very hyper. Very, very off focus, no attention span at all, but he was OKAY. Yesterday afternoon started the Dexadrine. He's taking 10 mg. at 8 AM and 2 PM. He took his yesterday PM dose, and the two doses today. He is still on the Flonase (put a call in to the Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) pediatrician about that one today) and on Synthroid (which, I have been warned can be stimulating). He shut down at dinner tonight. We stopped at Taco Bell as we were out bopping around town. He had the Game Boy, which typically he could care less about, and I asked him to pause the game over dinner. This has never been a problem before. He didn't pause it, I asked again, warning if I had to say it again, it would be taken. Well, he didn't, I took it, and he fell to the floor, chewing all over his shirt, crying in the middle of the restaurant. Ugh. Then came home, asked him to take a shower, another episode. Not a rage, like he used to, but crying. Pretty hyper still. Chewing on his clothing like crazy. This was a once in a while occurance that has been all day today. Maybe the transition home for him is just too much. I dunno. But truthfully, I don't want to go through this again. I'm really sick of medications. Really. It just ain't worth it. Argh.