I'm very scared

Wiped Out

Staff member
Jo- It did help. I do think she is more easy child/difficult child is more of a difficult child but difficult child is such a difficult child it's hard to tell (did that make sense?).

Wendy-I'm not sure where she is right now in her cycle-I'm sure it plays into it though. We have had her on birth control for over two years to try and help with her moods.

She had all weekend to work on a paper for a class (not the same one she failed but the same teacher). She did finish it but not up to standard (missed certain elements that need to be included-she has til this Monday to finish it). Sunday night she was still working on it-had 3 paragraphs left to write-took her over two more hours for those three paragraphs-again she is capable but too much of a perfectionist.

Tonight she was suppose to be doing work and she ended up falling asleep by 7:00. I woke her up and told her she has that paper to work on and chores-we'll see what actually gets done.

flutterby

Fly away!
Would your doctor prescribe her birth control so that she doesn't have periods? difficult child has been taking it that way for almost a year now (more than 6 months, less than 12) and it makes a *huge* difference in her moods. All it takes is her missing one pill and I can tell. I know for me that my monthly cycle played a huge role in my depression. For 2 weeks out of the month I was all over the map. I haven't had a period in 6 years and I can't imagine going through that again.

Anyway, just a thought...