Imminent Maddie arrival!!!

KTMom91

K is scheduled for a c-section tomorrow morning at 9:30! She had an ultrasound this morning, and Maddie weighs nearly 9 pounds. With the other complications K's been having, the doctor decided it was time.

I'll be a grandma tomorrow!

klmno

How exciting!! There are advantages to having a c-section- especially with a healthy weight of 9 pounds! LOL!! Remember, we want to see proud grandma photos!

DammitJanet

Are you ready for it Grandma?

Pack your bag. Make sure the camera is loaded right there on top. Have lots of kleenex. This is your son right? Let me tell you, the emotions are going to overwhelm you big time.

I assume he is going in with her to the OR. He will be in this little window where they will clean the baby up so you guys can view her. Thats where you can take your first photo's. He can take his camera into the OR.

If you are like me, the minute you see him holding his dtr's little hand while the baby is crying and the nurses are working on her taking prints and such...and then he looks up to meet your eyes...omg...I broke down in tears. I was a massive puddle on the floor. I think he had to come out of the room so he could hug me and tell me that he did it, he made a baby...lol. And this was jamie.

You will be so excited, so thrilled, so so so so so so so...well...you will fall in love so much more than you have ever loved before.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Mary...and I'm thinking...."I didn't know K(T) was pregnant".....so you can imagine my relief (and yours! ;) ) that it was your daughter in law!

I guess I've been hiding under a rock?!

Fingers crossed that all goes well, Grandma!

Hugs,
Suz