Important - For those doing card exchange :)

Mattsmom277

I received my card from Star today so I am thrilled to be able to spend a cold afternoon addressing and stamping cards to all of you. Thanks Star :)

I noticed that my address is slightly wrong and my mail lady was great and put Star's in for me today and another one yesterday, even with the wrong address. But we don't always get our normal mail person and some are so picky and will return to sender.

The street number should not read 234, it should read 243. Hope this reaches you all in time

Mattsmom277

I'm going to put a note on my mailbox and tape it on I think for those who already sent, just alerting any replacement postal workers that there was an error on my cards coming in and to pretty please deliver them with the wrong house number, for those that already mailed them.

Off to start addressing my envelopes!!!!

Mattsmom277

LOL I feel so "with it" this year! I got my card with the list today and already all of my cards are back in a box to bring to the post office, all signed and addressed etc. I shock myself!

Marguerite

I haven't checked in to Watercooler in ages, so I've missed any discussion about cards this year. But since I live in Australia, it's tricky for me to be involved. A few people know my address and we exchange cards, but if you're not one of those people that doesn't mean you're not important to me.

I sent my cards off today. Here's hoping they get to their destinations! One year, Star got her card about June, and two other cards I sent, never arrived at all!

Star, I got your card today. Thank you!

Marg

Mattsmom277

Awww Marg, I would have enjoyed sending out a card to you! Hope yours arrive to their destinations safely. Isn't international post so finicky? My cousin in England has issues too at times, she also has a house in France and misses receiving much of her post if it is coming from overseas.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Matts Mom - DYSGRAPHIA strikes again.......good grief I need an assistant......

tHANKS YOUR MAIL LADY FROM HERE....

Marg - I can't belive it got there on time.......OMG no Christmas in July card! hooray!

Mattsmom277

My mail lady was great, 2 more cards today in my mail box. I hope we dont' get any replacements or they are nice ones and read my note and leave us our cards. easy child is loving opening them and examining the post marks. She's charting where we get cards from lol.